Search results

1. atofu

Yikes! Dropped my uke!

My poor uke fell off a nightstand the other day, and I felt like one of those super-strength adrenaline moms Luckily, no damage! Nightmare stories, anyone? I know one of my friends had their ukulele fall out of an unzipped gig back all the way down a flight of stairs. Yikes
  2. atofu

Uke interview! URGENT!

Hello, UUers! I'm writing a university paper on the history and importance of Hawaiian music, and as part of my assignment I need to interview someone who plays ukulele. Where better to look than UU, right?! I also thought it would be a good idea to open this topic to everyone, :) for free...
  3. atofu

the U-bass!

THE U-BASS! can we talk about it? I think it's such a cool and beautiful instrument What do you guys think? videos, oh jeez too great
  4. atofu

I'll Be There - The Jackson Five

holy smokies!! thanks so much, brother!
  5. atofu

hello! from the valley

hello, everyone! i'm tiffany, i'm new here, with my first lanikai hoping to move up and play as good as the good ones!
  6. atofu

the excess string

hello! i'm a beginner, but seriously, how bad is excess string? i hear different things about it; good, bad, indifferent - what's the deal, uke underground? should i just take it off? is it bad if i kinda like it?
Top Bottom