Search results

1. B

Song Help Request Unforgettable - Nat King Cole help

Check out Diane Rubio's youtube performance. It is a lovely version and is easy to see the chords she is playing.
  2. B

Lookin for "Cosmo Canyon" from Final Fantasy 7

I you hit Carl's "contact me" button he will get back to you. It is an excellent tab so be patient and make a small donation for Carl's effort.
  3. B

Jewish Music for the Ukulele - Help Me find some

Anything by George and Ira, Marvin Hamlish, Carole King, Irving Berlin, etc. etc. etc.
  4. B

Just Give Me A Reason Tab

Did you tune up a whole step (two semitones) to A,D,F#,B or down to F,Bb,D,G?
  5. B

Song Help Request Can someone figure out the chords of this video: Fly me to the moon?

Try strumming the intro: d minor, g minor, c7, f major 7.... That sounds like what she is doing. That makes it the key of F major. Go to Doctor Uke and he has a version in G major. Play the chords a whole step below and you'll be playing in no time.
  6. B

Song Help Request Hi please help identify this song!!!!!!!!!!!

You are incorrect Ian. BBJohn used eleven exclamation points. Count again.
  7. B

Song Help Request Please HELP :(

Are you able to play barre chords ?
  8. B

UKULELE MIKE LYNCH tabs payment

Your post was a good one Cwatsonj. You kept a level head about you and handled the situation to your credit. Your experience will be heeded by others looking to purchase from Ukulele Mike as it should be.
  9. B

Vintage music songbook

Thank you Ian. That is a generous and appreciated gesture.
  10. B

High G Study by Aguado

Thanks for the Aguado engravetom - that takes me way back in time to a good place in my life.
  11. B

Song Help Request Please help transpose this soprano ending to baritone - Blue Skies

I assume you'll be ending on the baritone with G as 0003. Give this progression a try and see if you like it: 5757; 5656; 4535; 0003; 5555 (or 5545); 0210; 0212; 0003.
  12. B

Cordoba ran out of "Portugese koa !"

All the "k" series ukuleles at Musician's Friend are now advertised as "acacia." Or is this finally long-awaited truth in advertising ?
  13. B

Fearless by taylor swift

The melody combined with the rhythm, timing, and chord changes make something sound like a song. Since you are a beginner stick with simple strumming and sing, hum, or whistle the melody of the song. Maybe that will help it sound more like a song. Be patient, you won't get this in one try.
  14. B

Song Help Request Breakin' Up is Hard To Do- Neil Sedaka

Go to www.chordie.com and you will find a version of the song in B major. You can transpose into any key by a keystroke and get the chord patterns for a variety of stringed instruments including ukuleles in various tunings. You'll have to make your own arrangement of the song but you will have...
Top Bottom