1. lakesideglenn

Yet another build started, .... a de Houtwinkel baritone

Wow Hodge….that’s a real beauty!
  2. lakesideglenn

1920´s Gibson Style 3 Europe/UK

Go for it, Jon!
  3. lakesideglenn

For Sale Pohaku Deco Concert 10

Hey D, Any interest in a Black Bear Pinapple soprano? PM me for more info and better pics. This one sucks
  4. lakesideglenn

Swinging the Alphabet (the Three Stooges)

That was wonderful! Hats off to you and your grandaughter and Stooges forever!
  5. lakesideglenn

Any Kepasa Fans?

I have a Kepasea Madeira that’s one of my keepers.
  6. lakesideglenn

NUD Disappointment

False advertising…I would have asked for some type of compensation even though you were able to clean it up yourself.
  7. lakesideglenn

Fire Destroys Mississippi John Hurt Museum

So sad. I discovered Mississippi John by accident in my late teens and he was (and is) a HUGE influence on my fingerpicking guitar style.
  8. lakesideglenn

No longer available Pohaku Deco Concert - Curly Douglas Fir and Claro Walnut

This is a steal folks! I'm the original owner and paid twice as much for it when new! The only reason I passed it on to Gary is because I just couldn't bond with the headstock and Gary had another uke I really really wanted. If you're on the fence you won't regret buying this one BTW: I've...
  9. lakesideglenn

Season 624 - My Hero/es

Great one! I remember first hearing this in the movie “The Electric Horseman” starring Robert Redford and Willie in a strong supporting role.
  10. lakesideglenn

Please, somebody buy this

This is a great deal!
  11. lakesideglenn

History of The Harmony Company

Great read, thanks Larry!
  12. lakesideglenn

Help identifying these issues

yes, most likely lack of humidity caused your issues. It can be a real pain in the ass keeping your instruments humidified in the winter. I run three room humidifiers 24/7 this time of year.
  13. lakesideglenn

Sold Black Bear Christmas Bell soprano

Well I’m not 100% sure, I just know I’ve seen pictures of this one before.
  14. lakesideglenn

Sold Black Bear Christmas Bell soprano

Wow…just Wow! And here I thought I was over UAS… I remember this one from when it was originally posted for sale back in the old days on UU and was very tempted. I was buying and trading a lot back then. Duane is quite the artist and a very talented craftsman who made wonderful sounding...
  15. lakesideglenn

Show me your weird ukuleles

I actually got in touch with them and ended up buying this Uke. It is way cool.
  16. lakesideglenn

What's wrong with a ukulele sounding like a ukulele?

Guitar players use lots of different tuning’s and they’re still called guitar players. Why should ukulele players be any different?
  17. lakesideglenn

Sold Mint Early 70's Giannini Baritone Ukulele

I’m not really a baritone guy, but I’ve heard good things about these. Is this a solid or laminated top? I read somewhere they made them both ways.
  18. lakesideglenn

SOTU 603: Speed!

Holy Moly! That song has more words than all of the songs I know combined together!
Top Bottom