Search results

1. allUkedup

The Ukulizer

So I'm on the www.ukulizer.com and I have a question about it. At the top of a song, I have a choice for Ukulele Tuning: C, D or G. If my uke is tuned GCEA, is that C tuning?
  2. allUkedup

Jake!

Just got home from the Jake concert in Jacksonville. That guy is amazing in person! My friend and I purposefully waited at the back of the line so we could have a little more time and not feel rushed. He signed my uke and I also asked him to play a little tune on it so I could know my uke was...
  3. allUkedup

Quick!

I'm about to get a ring and I'd like to get something inscribed on it having to do with the ukulele. Any suggestions? As soon as possible would be nice. Maybe Latin sayings, something. Not too long cause then I couldn't fit it on the ring.
  4. allUkedup

Electric Uke

So for a while I've been toying with the idea of getting a cheap pickup to put on my Mitchell MU100 so I could then hook it up to the kala roundabout ukulele amp. Currently, my wife and I are down at Disney and whatever money I don't spend down here, is going to buy an electric uke. I figured...
  5. allUkedup

Jake Shimabukuro

So would everyone here consider Jake the best (read, most talented) ukulele player in the world?
  6. allUkedup

Uke Pickup

I have the Mitchell MU100, the Guitar Center uke. If I'm considering putting a pickup on the uke, do you think it would be worth it? The thing cost I think $160 and it's a great starter uke. Should I even consider a pickup or just wait until I get a better ukulele one day and maybe get an...
  7. allUkedup

UAS anyone?

Have at it!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/290654109326?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_898
  8. allUkedup

UU Twitter

I found a twitter account called UkeUnderground. Is that the official twitter account for UU? They haven't posted in a very long time. I just wanted to make sure.
  9. allUkedup

The Office Theme

This is my attempt at the picking part of The Office theme. This is from http://ukuleleunderground.com/2011/05/uke-lesson-41-the-office-theme-song/ This is only my second ever video, the first one was when I first started playing and was me attempting to play the chords while my computer...
  10. allUkedup

Capo

Any suggestions on what you believe to be the best capo for the uke?
  11. allUkedup

Songsheet Generator

I just downloaded this from the top posts of 2011 thread. It's an awesome tool, but when I go into the chord options and choose ukulele chords, it then takes away the guitar chords from the songs and doesn't show the ukulele chords. Does anyone know how to get it to print the ukulele chords on...
  12. allUkedup

uke books

I just got three new uke books from Guitar Center. Two I just want to brag about..."Christmas Carols" 75 Christmas songs for the uke! and "Jumpin' Jim's 60s Uke-in." I love 60s music! Now the third one, I have a question about. A year ago I got Hal Leonard Ukulele Method Book 1 by Lil Rev as...
  13. allUkedup

Uke Strap

There was a lady on here that I guess invented and sold her own uke straps. Can someone direct me to her website again? My birthday (as well as the 1 year anniversary of my uke endeavor!) is coming up and I'm going to point my wife to that site. Confession: I haven't had time to play the uke...
  14. allUkedup

Depressing....

I got my uke back on my birthday in January and I was pumped. I learned as much as I could then I kind of plateaued. I'm not sure what to do next? I learned some chords and I bought a chord finder chart that has tons of chords in it for when I don't know what a specific chord is. I watch...
  15. allUkedup

Set-up

This may sound like a stupid question, but I keep seeing people mentioning stores that sell ukes doing a "set-up." What does that mean?
  16. allUkedup

Uke Praise and Worship

So does anyone know of any books I can buy specifically for Praise and Worship Uke songs? I went to a Barnes and Noble and they have some books (2 in the whole store) that might have had a few songs that were Praise and Worship, but nothing specifically set aside for that. Anyone on here know...
  17. allUkedup

My First Video

ok....my friend wanted a video to see how I was coming along on the Uke...so I thought, what they hey, why not put it on youtube too. here it is, this is me playing along with lil rev on his audio CD to Amazing Grace. I've only been learning for about a month and I haven't played for about a...
  18. allUkedup

Hello!

My name is Brad and I'm from just north of Jacksonville, Florida. I got my ukulele on my birthday, 01/28 and I LOVE IT! I got the Mitchell MU100 from Guitar Center. They said it was apparently a good starter and I could hold onto it for a few years until I'm good enough to invest in others...
Top Bottom