Search results

1. gaspar

Roy Smeck Documentary

Hi guys! A while ago I heard of the existence of this documentary so I contacted Peter Friedman who was the maker of this film back in the 80´s. He was very kind to upload it to youtube! Enjoy!
  2. gaspar

My new SONGBOOK for FREE!

aloha! :cool: I have made a songbook with all the chords and tabs for all of the song in my record. You can download it here for free: bit.ly/1mFnN5D
  3. gaspar

My new official Music Video! :)

Hey Ukers! Just wanted to share this video I made for one of my original songs. Hope you like it! :D
  4. gaspar

Very short Roy Smeck tribute

I learned these funny tricks from a Vincent Cortese´s video. Vincent was a very good friend of Roy and he studied uke with him. I´m still working on it I hope you like it! cheers!
  5. gaspar

My First Ukulele Record is out and it is FREE! :)

Aloha Ukers out there! It´s been a while but finally my first uke record is out and it´s free for download! You can hear it online here: https://gasparpozzi.bandcamp.com/ If you want to download it just hit buy it now and then put $0 and that´s it Thank you SO much! I hope you like it :)
  6. gaspar

WTB: PONO tenor uke. Mahogany or Acacia

Hi everyone! I´m looking for a nice Pono Mahogany or Acacia tenor (maybe both :) ) Please email at gasparpozzi (at) gmail.com Shipping would be to Miami, FL. Thank you so much!
  7. gaspar

WTB: Vintage Martins and Ditsons from 1920´s

Aloha! Im looking for vintage Martin ukes from 1920´s in Styles 0, 1, 2, 1k and 2k. I´m also looking for a Oliver Ditson dreadnought ukes. Please contact me if you want to sell yours to gasparpozzi (at) gmail.com I´m located in Buenos Aires, Argentina but shipping would be to Miami, Florida...
  8. gaspar

WTB: PONO MT mahogany tenor uke

Hi everyone! I´m looking for a nice Pono Mahogany tenor. Please email at gasparpozzi (at) gmail.com Shipping would be to Miami, FL. Thank you so much!
  9. gaspar

WTB: Vintage Martin 1k or 2k Koa ukes

Aloha! I´m looking for vintage martins koa ukes. Please PM me if you want to sell yours. Thanks!
  10. gaspar

WTB: Regal Jungle Uke

Aloha! Im in the hunt :p for a Regal Jungle Uke. If you have one and you want to sell it please contact me. Thanks!
  11. gaspar

WTB: Favilla Teardrop ukulele

I´m looking for Vintage Favilla Teardrop Ukuleles. If you have one and you want to sell please contact me Thanks! Examples:
  12. gaspar

WTB: Vintage Ditson "dreadnought shape" Ukuleles

Hi everyone! Im looking to find some old Oliver Ditson Ukuleles with dreadnought shape body. Im interested in every style (0, 1, 2, 3M, 1K, 5K). These ukes were made by martin in the 20´s. Example: If you have one of these and you are willing to sell please send me a PM. Thank you so much...
  13. gaspar

Martin Style 0K on ebay??????

Is this right? Is this a martin style 0 made of koa? Calling all martin experts here :)
  14. gaspar

WTB: Martin Tenor Ukulele

Hi everyone! I´m Looking for a nice and old Martin Tenor Ukulele. If you got one and you want to sell please send me a line. Thank you!
  15. gaspar

Song Help Request Break it all - Los Shakers

I can´t help with chord progression but I love the sakers! cheers from Argentina! :)
  16. gaspar

FEDEX lost my National ukulele

Ok Im from Buenos Aires, Argentina so getting new ukes is not that easy for me. I bought a National Soprano Resonator and asked to ship to my friend in Miami, Fl. Fedex delivered to the wrong adress, two blocks away from my friend,s and someone unknow signed for it. That was 3 weeks ago but Im...
  17. gaspar

To open or not open! Carnival Uke in original box

I recently bought a Carnival Sopranino uke from the 50´s/60´s I was planning to play it but it is in his original packaging. :confused: What do you say? Should I open the box?
  18. gaspar

1st Expo Ukulele Buenos Aires, Argentina

Last Sunday was the very first Expo Ukulele here in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The ukulele is not a popular instrument here but is slowly growing up and there are great luthiers working on that. These are some of the pics:
  19. gaspar

WTB: Le Domino ukulele, banjolele, guitar, mandolin etc

Here I am again looking for some Le Domino instruments. I have 3 Le Domino ukes and a banjolele. Also, yesterday I won a Le Domino Mandolin on evilbay. They dont sound like an old martin does but they are great instruments and I love the aesthetics too So if you got something Le Domino and you...
  20. gaspar

Old Kamaka Bowed neck

I got a gold label kamaka soprano but the neck is seriously bowed. Is there any fix for this or I just got myself a new wallhanger? I only paid $35 for it. I would really apreciate your help!
Top Bottom