Search results

1. Matt H

Through the Fire and the flames tab

Sounds..so nice on ukulele! Amazing how a ukulele can change a song. I will definitely try this, thanks!
  2. Matt H

Christmas Pressies

Just wondering what people were hoping to buy/recieve for christmas?
  3. Matt H

"Hitting" your struming finger.

"Hitting" your strumming finger. Occasionally when strumming - particularly over the fretboard - I end up hitting my finger against the side of the neck. It's not too bad - but I'm worried that if I keep hitting my nail like this is will break or something. Does anyone else have this problem...
  4. Matt H

If You Want to Start an Ukulele Club...

Hey this is great :). I don't know anyone in my school or area that plays the uke except me. Not many people play in England - it's usually associated with George Formby or tiny tim (what a great guy) - so I think it'd be harder to start one up in my school. People look at me funny when I tell...
  5. Matt H

UU Signature Bar

Hey Just wanted to share a cool signature bar created online. If has a link back to Ukulele Underground, so you can use it on other forums to spread the word, feel free to use it wherever. Hope you like it. I know the box says HTML, but it's actually BB code. If you want to make you own...
Top Bottom