Search results

1. S

Maggie & Mr. Rogers - Train Song

Train Song by Vashti Bunyan I posted this YouTube video a while back as a quick demo of this tenor uke that I built. FB friends watched the build progress but many wanted to know how it sounds. Here's a link to the photo blog...
  2. S

Harlem

It's been a very long time since I posted anything here. Sometimes life gets in the way!
  3. S

Harlem

One of our favourite songs...
  4. S

Train Song - Maggie & Mr. Rogers

This song was written by an artist named Vashti Bunyan. It's been covered by Fiest... this is our take on it. The uke that I'm playing is one that I made in May 2015. I'm finally getting around to publishing a video of it. The singer is the very talented 17 year old Maggie Keogh. It's a...
  5. S

More for clawhammer fans...

Cecil's Lament reprised...
  6. S

How to change thread title...

Can someone help me with this. I know how to edit or delete posts but I can't figure out how to make a correction to the title of a thread. Thanks in advance. Scott
  7. S

Tenor Ukulele and Guitar Build - Photos

I recently spent five weeks studying with master luthier Sergei deJonge. Here's a link to a photo blog. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10205795066248950.1073741830.1025671513&type=1&l=91d0303a0c
  8. S

Train Song by Gram Parsons & Chris Hillman

Train Song by Vashti Bunyan Here's a short clip of me backing up my 17 yr old niece at Toronto's Corktown Ukulele Jam. This is Maggie's debut performance and it's the debut performance of the tenor uke that I built. I kept a sort of photo blog of the process featuring the uke and a guitar...
  9. S

Clawhammer!

Clawhammer - Kitchen Girl My last post was 'Not Clawhammer' but this one definitely is :-)
  10. S

Not clawhammer...

... for a change. I usually post clawhammer uke videos on YouTube but I thought I'd take a stab at finger picking a couple of tunes. I hope you enjoy them.
  11. S

Muriel and Martha

Murie's Waltz and Little Martha Here's a new effort. I hope you enjoy it.
  12. S

Cecil's Lament - Clawhammer Baritone

It's been a while since I've posted a video. I hope you like this one.
  13. S

It's been a while...

I'm having a senior moment. I can't remember if I posted this before. It's a nice tune by Mark Schatz.
  14. S

Ukukele songbook from the 50s.

"Hits From Hawaii For The Ukulele" This is Book 1 in the series but there's more if you can find them. Book 2 and 3 (as listed on the back cover) may be out there for you somewhere. Have tons of fun with this classic compilation of hits!
  15. S

Clawhammer Ukulele Lessons In Toronto

If anyone in and around the Toronto area is interested... I'm teaching clawhammer banjo and ukulele. All skill levels are welcome. Check out my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/srpminc
  16. S

Walking The Dog

I hope you enjoy this...
  17. S

I'm So Tired - Beatles cover

Me and my dear friend Linda Lavender performing this Beatles classic.
  18. S

Walking The Dog

Here's one of my favourite tunes. It was penned by Arnie Naiman... banjo player extraordinaire.
  19. S

Ukulele & banjo background music to promote real estate!!

Here's a little bit of noodling that I did recently with my friend Wilson playing banjo. I'm playing the baritone uke.
Top Bottom