Search results

1. ukuleledaveey

Season 152 "Bring me fun, bring me sunshine,bring me love for Ukey Dave "

Hello all, as most of you if not all of you are aware of the sad news that Paul very kindly passed on to us via this forum of the sad passing of Ukey Dave. I have decided to host this week in honour,in remembrance and to share the joy and love that was ukey Dave. Rules :- Basically folks...
  2. ukuleledaveey

"Mr Blue Sky" Performed by Bsus (Bishop's Stortford Ukulele society)

Hi All, fellow seasonista's may have noticed my lack of action in the seasons of late, well apart from the Heat wave here in the Uk, I have been doing gigs with my local Uke club, Yesterday (20,7/13) we were asked to perform at the Lemmington Spa Ukulele festival, a charity event. We have been...
  3. ukuleledaveey

Teddy bears picnic

Hi all just thought i would share my latest entry for the ongoing seasons of the ukulele competition/challenge this is a version of that childrens classic "Teddy bears picnic) it has 12 chords and about 108 chord changes in it, so gets your fingers working it is good to play as a exercise to...
  4. ukuleledaveey

Movember

Hi everyone, I dont know if I am posting this in the right area or if it is the right etiquette to post this at all. But my intentions are good and honest :) I am taking part in " Movember " a charity for mens health issues and awareness, I have to grow a moustache for the whole of (N)Movember...
  5. ukuleledaveey

sympathy for the devil

hi just thought i would share this with those who do not frequent the seasons competition, this my entry for week 32. A stripped down version of that classic stones song "sympathy for the devil" recorded in my attic on my Baritone. Many thanks for watching :)
  6. ukuleledaveey

25 Minutes to go !!!!

Just thought i would share my entry for the 29th week of the seasons of the ukulele competition, to those who possibly dont frequent the thread. This weeks theme was "Numbers" So here's a little bit of the Man in Black
  7. ukuleledaveey

"In The Pines"

A little song i recorded today in between my attempts for the latin week on the seasons comp. Thanks to all those who have exposed me to the wonderful music from the yester years of Amercia, I never realised the States had such wonderful music, and I am loving discovering really great music and...
  8. ukuleledaveey

[b]"i got stripes"[/b]

Hi all another Johhny Cash song i Recorded on my Baritone at my friends yesterday. Many thanks for all your support and comments, greatly appreciated as ever.
  9. ukuleledaveey

A song for tck (dave)

A little song i recorded today for TCK as i thought he may like it as the content of the song is about some one he loves (i think) anyway i hope you like it Dave :)
  10. ukuleledaveey

The folk (sponsored by kala ) new single " stay "

Hi all I hope I am doing things right here, as I am a great lover of ukulele underground. But I ad the great fortune of coming across a great up and coming band from the UK. Which I am sure many of you have heard me rave about before. And they were so kind to donate prizes and their valuable...
  11. ukuleledaveey

In honour of the ladies medley - simon n' daveey

just thought i would post up the video to my latest entry in the seasons of the ukulele comp, for those who dont follow the wonderful competition,which is also turning into a great little community a band of brothers and sisters. Anyway hope you enjoy :)
  12. ukuleledaveey

2 bruko's,2 blokes & somewoody guthrie !!!!!

Hi all another song from our weekly jam sessions, this time played on our new Bruko ukulele's and a classic old tune, from the Legendary Mr Woody Guthrie. thanks for watching :)
  13. ukuleledaveey

Big rock candy mountain-weekly uke jam

Hi all another song from my weekly jam,this was from a couple of weeks ago, a lovley old song, i think it takes us a minute or to to settle into tune whilst singing, then i think i hope it improves :) Thanks for watching,kindest regards :)
  14. ukuleledaveey

London girls - another song from our weekly jam

Hi all, well here is another song from our weekly uke jam this was from tonight's session. An old Chas n' Dave classic,hope you enjoy and thanks for watching.
  15. ukuleledaveey

Built for comfort

Hi everyone, after oldpharte (John) ran the seasons of the ukulele his week was 12 bar blues, well thanks to John I am now loving trying to play the blues on the uke. And especially as I am full of ther blues at the moment :) Hope you like and feel free to comment, many thanks for watching :o
  16. ukuleledaveey

Walk right in - dave & simon weekly jam

Hi all another song from my friend simon and myself's weekly uke jam/practice session:)
  17. ukuleledaveey

[b]bruko #6 a mini video review by a newbi (ish) uke player!!!![/b]

Hi All got my first Bruko today. Only ordered it on Tuesday. I have to say I am very impressed with everything. From the customer service, right through to the way it was packed.This was the best packed Ukulele I have ever seen. The uke is stunning to look at, And has been built to a very high...
  18. ukuleledaveey

Honolulu rock-a roll-a

Just me and my mate simon having our weekly jam at his house and a little song we are going to do at our next uke club meet up.
  19. ukuleledaveey

Spreading the love- ukulele underground is simply the best

Hi everyone hope this isnt to mushy or sentimental or just mental :) But i basically just wanted to thank the guys for running this site, and ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS on here. This is quite simply in my opinion the best uke forum around in the world, dare i say the cosmos !!!! he he he :) The...
  20. ukuleledaveey

C string out of tune,poor intonation and deep reverb

Hi everyone just wanted to put this out there if any one got any tips or help, I just recently re strung my OhanaSK35G with Ko' alua golds (forgive the spelling) now i know new strings need time to settle, but the c string goes out of tune real quickly and then when it is in tune the intonation...
Top Bottom