Search results

1. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Good times at CHUG this afternoon. It was great to see the old group as well as some new faces. Sorry I couldn't stay longer.
  2. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

$175? Thanks but no thanks. That's for all of the workshops and concerts. But I don't want to attend all of the workshops. I would much rather go to a CHUG and see my friends for free.
  3. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Tonight is the CHUG Xmas Jam!
  4. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

It doesn't look like it is happening this weekend. We can try for Nov sometime then.
  5. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

The park district building is not open on Sunday so I would have to try to find a last minute place to hold our jam. Sundays weather looks like a high of 64 degrees and possible showers so we would need to be indoors.
  6. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

I can look into a room at the Welles Park Rec Center for that day.
  7. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

If you want to schedule a CHUG jam before Milwaukee then go for it. I am not sure I can make it, but like knotical says, if you put the word out. They will come! :)
  8. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Saturday Aug 27. Welles Park Gazebo. 1-3pm. Be there or be square!
  9. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

In all honesty, we have never had anything less than perfect weather in the summer months. So we have never had to cancel or change locations. They do have rooms available in the park district building that we use to rent in the winter months but those had been unavailable this past winter as...
  10. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

So is it set? This Saturday, July 23 at Welles Park.
  11. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

I put out the event notice last week on Facebook. The next CHUG jam is on Sunday June 26th from 1-3pm at the gazebo at Welles Park. I can't make it that day but I know you will all have a great time. I hope to see you all in July.
  12. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

We need to have a CHUG jam. The weather is ripe for it. How about Saturday June 25? 1-3pm at Welles Park. Let me know what you think.
  13. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

It was totally spur of the moment. Nothing was planned. We actually tried to go tO the beach but gave up on that since it seemed that almost everyone else in the city had the same idea. So we ended up at Welles Park.
  14. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Colin is in town so we are having an impromptu CHUG jam now at Welles Park.
  15. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

That's too bad. I hope he is okay. With Mother's Day being Sunday, CHUG probably won't happen anyway. Maybe next weekend. We can probably go back to the gazebo now.
  16. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

How long is she in Chicago for?
  17. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

We are all CHUG. If you want to get together, plan it. You don't have to wait for me to do it. I am home sick today and have had a busy week. The winter months have proven difficult to find a place to hold our jams since Welles Park has been under renovation. Hopefully April will give us...
  18. Hankthetank

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Since we are getting down to the wire, how about next next Sunday. This weekend might be cutting it close. I should be good for anytime that day.
  19. Hankthetank

Whats my name - Drake & Rihanna cords please?(:

Google is an amazing thing. http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/rihanna/whats_my_name_ver2_crd.htm
  20. Hankthetank

Normal, IL Uke meeting

With HULA, although it sounds cute, you are going to pigeon hole yourself to one style of music. In branding, people are either going to come out or not come out because the name suggests something. I am not sure what kind of music you play, but if you don't play Hawaiian music and call yourself...
Top Bottom