Search results

1. 12fretharmony

Song Help Request First Choice by Gabe Bondoc

One of my favorite songs by this guy, and it bugs me that I can't play it. Can anybody help me out here? He plays it on guitar, so I fear that the chords he uses might not be uke friendly. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5dPsm8ZAmI Thanks in advance to any takers.
  2. 12fretharmony

Song Help Request Sunday Morning Chord Names

Ever since I hear Aldrine's Sunday Morning, I've always played the song like that, I like that it's more laid back and relaxed. That said, I never figured out what the chords are named. I think they're (2224), (2242), (1102). Any help would be appreciated guys. Helps to know the names when...
  3. 12fretharmony

D7 is going to be the death of me!

Okay so usually a D7 is played by barring (or pressing all the strings) the second fret and holding down the A String 3rd Fret. The alternate D7 is lower in tone, and can be played by pressing the G string 2nd fret and the E string 2nd fret. You can use your pointer and middle fingers to press...
  4. 12fretharmony

Your Unique Style of Playing

Whenever I listen to people playing the uke, I noticed that lots of people like to do certain things when playing their uke. I personally play mine Jimi Hendrix style - I'm a left handed player but I play with a right-handed ukulele. This gives me access to playing certain chords that are harder...
  5. 12fretharmony

Song Help Request shiki no uta Nujabes

Dude I posted tabs to the first part on another thread. You can just search it on the forums. Friendly tip: Just remember to search for your question before posting something. Keeps things more organized, yeah?
  6. 12fretharmony

Mega Man 2 Boss Select Screen Tab

I've always been a fan of chip tunes and any other kind of Video Game Music. So I thought I'd tab out one of my favorite little tunes - the Stage/Boss Select Screen from Mega Man 2! Hope y'all enjoy!
  7. 12fretharmony

Song Help Request regarding Tokada (jake and bruce shimabukuro)

Check out the live lesson (though it'll be under "toccata"). You can find the link to the archived lesson on the forum, under video discussion and then "List of Live Lessons". Aldrine and Rayan also played an impromptu version of the song towards the end of the lesson so go check it out.
  8. 12fretharmony

Ukulele Freestyle

Hey everyone, I'm actually just now starting to venture into the world of Freestyling in songs. Crazy, right? I know that other ukulele players can hear a chord progression and then shred an awesome solo. How would one acquire this particular skill? Right now, I know Major, Minor, and...
  9. 12fretharmony

Song Help Request Drop Baby Drop (Ekolu Version)

Thanks for the tab man! And I never knew it was Sean's version - I'm a huge Sean Na'auao fan. BTW I got the song years ago, and it for some reason had Ekolu. Though now I think about it, it does sound different than Ekolu. Strange how I never questioned it. Thanks again though!
  10. 12fretharmony

Song Help Request Drop Baby Drop (Ekolu Version)

I tried searching for this version's tabs on the forums, but I couldn't get anything. Of course, I know the Mana'o Company's version (thanks to Aldrine's lesson) but I really like Ekolu's version's opening. I like it because of how different it sounds, so could anybody give me a spare tab if...
  11. 12fretharmony

Song Help Request dream of you-kalaeloa

Here you go - it should be attached to this post. P.S. go to http://www.archive.org/web/web.php and type in www.tropicalstormhawaii.com. You can access most of the tabs on their archive.
  12. 12fretharmony

Song Help Request Shiki no uta (Nujabes MINMI cover) Picking?

Hi Choweet, All I have currently is the intro and the main verse. I'll be working on the chorded parts, but for now, here's what I have so far. Oh, and a few things: This was all done by ear, so I can't promise it's perfect, and for the parts that show a barred chord on the 12th fret - Aldrine...
Top Bottom