Search results

1. 1931jim

WTB in Canada. Ukulele Tenor Kala KA-SMHT Satin/All Solid Mahogany

If you have a Kala solid mahogany tenor for sale and are located in Canada please reply.
  2. 1931jim

Kremona Tenor ukuleles.

Elderly Instruments in Michigan have these instruments according to the latest notification. I would be interested in the opinions, if any, from other family members here on the forum. They are crafted in Bulgaria and there are two models available. A coco and a mahagony, both solid woods. Jim...
  3. 1931jim

Great Lakes Region Ukuleles.

Open up the windows. Nice rainy day for all of us. Free car-wash for everyone also. Oh yeah the tent didn't leak. Whoopee. Have a nice rainy day. Jim.
  4. 1931jim

Hey kookie kookie !! Be there.

New Ukulele Lessons and Aloha Friday Live Stream! Friday July 8th at 1pm in Hawaii is 7pm Eastern Standard Time. Don't forget. I typed this slowly because I know a lot of you's'n's can't read too fast.
  5. 1931jim

I Want To Buy Soprano in GTA in ON. Canada.

Please disregard post. I can't seem to delete the posting.
  6. 1931jim

Ukulele Festival in Ontario Canada for 2016.??

Hello fellow enthusiasts in Ontario. There was a festival last year in the month of May at Midland which I missed. A sad tale of doctor stuff. However all systems are good to go and I was wondering if there will be any ukulele festivals around the GTA this year. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
  7. 1931jim

NUD Oscar Schmidt OU-4 preloved.

My laminate spruce top, rosewood back and sides was on our local kijiji buy and sell. This appeals to one who has been on pension for 28+ years. Anyway here is the wee story why the lady was selling it. She liked the look of the ukulele with the pseudo lookalike abalone because it would look...
  8. 1931jim

James Hill and his ukulele in Guelph ON. Canada

Friday Oct. 26th 2012 8pm. River Run Centre. Guelph ON. I have it on good authority that Anne Davison with her cello will also be there.
  9. 1931jim

Last night's Ralph Shaw workshop and concert!!

In Dundas ON. Canada. It was a wonderful workshop and then a break for supper. This was followed by a fantastic concert. What an entertainer this enthusiast is. The superb playing and showmanship certainly made for a very enjoyable evening. I came away with my batteries recharged after many good...
  10. 1931jim

Tenor Uke to be tuned like a Tenor Banjo....maybe.?

Hello experienced family, First a little preamble.....I sold my Lanikai LU-21 TE/BK ukulele to my neighbour who plays tenor banjo. He bought it because he wanted an instrument with nylon strings and a pickup. Now he wants it tuned like a banjo so he doesn't have to learn new chord shapes. So we...
  11. 1931jim

Never been here before.

I was a Private 1st class so I didn't want to venture into the General section. This is where all the knowledge is I can see.
  12. 1931jim

New guy says Hi !

Hello all, Old dog....new tricks. I have lots to learn so I'll be reading the FAQ archives. Regards.
Top Bottom