Search results

1. DangerLaef

Visage's "Fade to Grey" on Stylophone Gen-X1 & Ukuleles

Visage's "Fade to Grey" on Stylophone Gen-X1, Kala Uke Bass , Ukulele & Melodica & a Plasticine penguin
  2. DangerLaef

Groove Is In The Heart - uBass cover

Getting lots of milage out of my u-Bass. ...favourite instrument ever ;)
  3. DangerLaef

Multitrack: Theme from Shaft - Stylophone / uBass / electric ukulele

More u-bass & Vorson electric:
  4. DangerLaef

Zero Frets - cure all for inonation, or just dumb?

I might be a bit ham-fingered, but I often have intonation problems with open chords, especially on my vorson electric. I've tried a zero fret on a cigar box guitar & liked the result. Do any of you have an opinion about installing one on a uke? These seem quite affordable...
  5. DangerLaef

Another u-Bass Rockout: A Rage Against The Machine cover.

Kala u-bass, Vorson electric, Kala concert uke, & that prince of instruments, the Stylophone:
  6. DangerLaef

Uke Bass Cover: Flakey Mojo sings The Cranberries "Zombie"

Kala U-Bass Kala Concert Ukulele Crown Metronome Penguin
  7. DangerLaef

Cover version of Zedd's Clarity - Vorson E-uke, U-bass & loop pedal

My alternative arrangement of Zedd's Clarity, on Vorson Steel string electric uke, Kala U-bass & a loop pedal:
  8. DangerLaef

Seven Nation Army - Uke Bass & Vorson Electric

Does anyone remember Bobblehead & the Flakey Mojo? We finally got around to another one: We hope you like it. :cool:
  9. DangerLaef

"The Outdoor type" in Antarctica

Originally by Smudge, then famously covered by The Lemonheads. Now recorded in a live performance to hundreds of penguins. "The Outdoor type" in Antarctica
  10. DangerLaef

"Gold on The Ceiling" - The Black Keys... CAUTION: Some Stylophone

Some Stylophone, but plenty of Ukulele ;)
  11. DangerLaef

Found this on youtube: Risa Steel-string stick prototype.

Not mine, I found this on youtube, & thought I'd share...
  12. DangerLaef

Electric Blues - on a Jupiter's Creek Soprano

Electric Blues - on a Jupiter's Creek Soprano steel string electric uke, built by Rob Dick in 2011.
  13. DangerLaef

Roy Head 's "Treat Her Right" - Bobblehead & The Flakey Mojo

:cool:Roy Head and Gene Kurtz's "Treat Her Right" performed on kazoo & ukulele by Bobblehead & the Flakey Mojo
  14. DangerLaef

Anyone try a Mahalo MEU1/S Steel String Electric?

It's just about weird enough for me.. http://bmusic.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3711 any opinions or reviews?
  15. DangerLaef

"I Might be Stupid, but Ain't I Cute?" - Bobblehead & The Flakey Mojo

An original song by Bobblehead & The Flakey Mojo. "I Might be Stupid, but Ain't I Cute?"
  16. DangerLaef

Uke blues with harmonica

I like everything ukulele blues related.. Good job on the harp too. :) Regarding embedding Click on the little film strip at the top of the "Your Message' box: Then paste the direct link, eg "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXXxXXXxXX" into the following window, & hit OK.
  17. DangerLaef

Abracadabra - The Steve Miller Band (Ukulele/Kalimba Slit-scan video)

A Ukulele & Kalimba cover of The Steve Miller Band's Abracadabra, with just a touch of video magic. ;)
  18. DangerLaef

"Tiptoe Through The Tulips," like you've never heard.

"Tiptoe Through The Tulips" The long awaited Ska Cover, performed by Bobblehead & The Flakey Mojo with Ukulele, Bass & Kazooooooo. Originally written by Al Dubin (lyrics) and Joe Burke (music).
Top Bottom