Search results

1. The Ukelites

Jungle Swing

Thank you very much! 🙂I totally get your point about the length of the trailer, I only find it a little cruel to cut music in pieces. We are all used to this, but it should not be - IMO of course. Maybe I should have taken two song less. Thanks for your feedback!
  2. The Ukelites

Jungle Swing

We have finished a little album with Hawaiian Swing originals and some covers. In this album teaser you can hear some of the songs. Feedback on songwriting and video welcome!
  3. The Ukelites

Season 520: 10th Anniversary Dance Party Extravaganza!

Hi Jim, happy Birthday 🥳! It‘s been a while, I‚m just scrolling through the videos and am happy see so many old and new members!
  4. The Ukelites

Mele Kalikimaka

Aloha! I played around with Final Cut Pro with one of our old videos. How do you like this effect? Anyway it fits the season, we wish you all a Merry Christmas 🎄 :love:
  5. The Ukelites

youtube accounts?

The Ukelites (Steffen and Miri) use this account on yt. https://www.youtube.com/user/madsteffen And of course we are on FB or "META" :https://www.facebook.com/TheUkelites But we also do have a website for our band, which is designed with a lot of love for the ukulele: www.ukelites.de
  6. The Ukelites

A streaming concert

We had the pleasure to play a live gig for streaming on Saturday. Still full lockdown for concerts in Germany. Not everything went well, Steffen‘s Steel guitar pick broke, so we had skip all the steel guitar numbers. But hey, we could play together and fun it was. After our concert there is a...
  7. The Ukelites

Out Of This World

Another covid home recording. But things are getting better in Germany, we already played some outdoors gigs again lately. Stay safe!
  8. The Ukelites

A Little Corona-Concert from Munich

We played a little gig, it was streamed today from the club we often play at (without audience and only as a trio because of distancing, no drummer ) If you want, open a bottle and join us for 30 minutes! The video is on youtube now, you can watch it anytime :cheers:
  9. The Ukelites

I Don't Need No Doctor

Hi there, first: We DO need doctors! This is a love song, no political statement! We recorded this song at home during the lockdown. Hope you are fine! Special hugs to all Seasonistas! "I Don't Need No Doctor" is an R&B song written by Nick Ashford, Valerie Simpson, and Jo Armstead. First...
  10. The Ukelites

I'll See You In My Dreams

Hi there, a rather rough single take with two ukuleles. Hope you like it!
  11. The Ukelites

Moondance

Happy new year from the ukelites!:o
  12. The Ukelites

It Don‘t Mean A Thing live

Hi there, we haven‘t posted a video for a long time, we are just too busy... Here is a little live video from a show in Munich. There is a bit of talk in German/Bavarian at the beginning, you can skip that...song starts at 1:38...Have a nice day!
  13. The Ukelites

Chills and Fever

It's been a while since we posted a video. But we played a lot live and that's one of the songs we always perform when we are playing as a quartet. In the video missing is our drummer Ludwig Bergner. On bass you see Wompl, on Sax Steffen Günter, on the Uke/voc Miri. About the song: Written by...
  14. The Ukelites

New San Antonio Rose - Uke and Steel Guitar

Folks, here's a little Western Swing! Original by Bob Wills and his Texts Playboys! :deadhorse:
  15. The Ukelites

Such A Night (featuring BIG KING VELOUR)

We had a guest from the US at our home in Munich! Greenie44 aka Big King Velour! It's always better recording a song together than just shooting photographs, isn't it? ;)
  16. The Ukelites

Blue Moon

A classic for the uke! Have nice week!
  17. The Ukelites

When I Get Low I Get High - UKE/SAX/UBASS

from the thirties, but I think it is still a fresh song! ;)
  18. The Ukelites

I'll Never Be Free

Written by Bennie Benjamin and George David Weiss. First recorded in 1949 by Savannah Churchill with The Red Norvo Quintet and then many many more. On Bass you see Wompl and on drums Joschy. Hope you like it :D
  19. The Ukelites

Leave My Kitten Alone

New video! :love: Beware: Video contents cat violence!
Top Bottom