Search results

1. K

For Sale: Two early bird passes for the Reno Ukefest

We have two early bird passes for the Reno ukefest. Unfortunately we can’t go. They were $458 for the two and they are transferable. We still have a couple of days to cancel but I thought I’d offer them here because the festival is almost sold out and the early bird is the best deal. Let me know...
  2. K

Reno ukefest early bird

I have two early bird tickets for the Reno ukefest 2019 and we can’t go. Id like to sell them for what I paid. They were $458 for the pair. Do I put them up for sale in the marketplace? Thanks.
  3. K

Cheap Electronic Tuners are the "Cause" of Uke Popularity

I have a theory that cheap electronic tuners are the sine qua non (essential root cause) of the growth in ukulele popularity. Why? Because for beginners and people with little to no music experience tuning a uke without one is really hard. And if a uke is out of tune no amount of simple...
  4. K

Uke group bass players roll call

I know there are at least two of us and must be more here on UU who regularly accompany uke groups using our u-basses. Please comment in this thread if you are a uke group u-bass player. Currently I am accompanying four ukulele jam groups that meet regularly. One of those groups also does...
  5. K

Blackline Fly3 Bass great cheap combo

U-Bassers I want to give you a heads up about a fantastic inexpensive, small portable combo - the Blackline Fly3. For $109, you get a battery operated bass combo that gets good sound and is adequate for accompanying up to about 15 acoustic uke players. It weighs about 2 pounds. Blackline...
  6. K

FS: G-String Hawaiian Style Soprano

For Sale: G-String Hawaiian Style Soprano. Very unique design. Case sort of matches. Light colored Koa. $450. I'll pay shipping CONUS. Paypal only please. Moving.
  7. K

FS: Islander MT-4 GPU

For Sale: Islander Tenor with pickup and hardshell case. In like new condition. Barely played. I'm moving and I'm selling all my tenors as well as some other ukes. Must go. $190 with case. I'll pay shipping CONUS.
  8. K

FS: Cocobolo Concert

For Sale Cocobolo Concert #179. Like new, barely played. New hardshell case also included. $360 shipped CONUS. You can buy in the lottery and pay more with no case or buy from me and get it in a few days. I am moving and must sell most of my stuff.
  9. K

FS: Martin "IZ" Tenor

SOLD: Special Edition Martin "IZ" tenor. Excellent condition. Beautiful instrument. No scratches or cracks or problems. Includes Martin Case. Must my tenors. Moving. $1100. This is a fair price. New ones are $1750, if it doesn't sell here in a week I'll move it over for auction. I'll...
  10. K

FS: Leeward Lounge Custom Myrtle Tenor

SOLD: Leeward Lounge Custom Myrtle Tenor. Side Port. Solid case. Body is smaller and narrower than most tenors. Top wood is very light and is dishingslightly. $250.00. The case is an Oscar Schmidt tenor case, brown, hardshell, bought new. The uke does not have scratches or cracks. This...
  11. K

FS:Eleuke MP3

For sale: Eleuke MP3 bright blue. Body is concert sized but neck seems to be tenor scale. This one works fine. Eleuke gigbag included. Very pretty. I'll pay postage CONUS. $150.
  12. K

FS: Tacoma Papoose

SOLD: Tacoma Papoose SOLD: I pulled out my Tacoma Papoose to list it on Ebay and I thought I'd give folks here a first crack at it. $500 and you can have it. Serious inquiries only please. If you have to ask what this is you probably don't want it. Most people who want a Papoose have been...
  13. K

FS: Frisco Uke Collector's Item

SOLD: Frisco Uke Collector's Item SOLD. A rare collectors item, the "Frisco" Uke. Made of Mexican Palo Escrito Back and Sides, Spruce Top. Please note: this uke has a slight rattle in the bridge that is probably from a loose brace. For that reason I am asking $200. This includes a hard...
  14. K

FS: Pono RTSH (C) Pro Classic Cedar Rosewood

SOLD: Pono Series 5 Cedar Rosewood Slothead Tenor. Gorgeous and great player $700 Pono Pickup. CONUS I'll pay shipping. Paypal only.
  15. K

PONO Pro Classic Tenor MTSH Cedar

SALE PENDING: PONO Pro Classic Tenor MTSH Cedar SALE PENDING Pono Pro Classic Tenor. Mahogany back and sides. Hardshell case included. Pono Pickup. $550. This is an amazing uke I hate to part with it, but I am moving and must sell. I'll pay shipping CONUS only. Paypal only please.
  16. K

Vintage Martin Tenor - Price to Sell

SOLD: Vintage Martin Tenor - Price to Sell SOLD - Vintage Martin T1 Tenor. Excellent condition. No cracks. Includes Vintage case. I figure that it was made in the late 1940s or early 50s. $750. I don't anyone will find a vintage Martin Tenor in this condition for this price, and the case...
  17. K

How can I sell my MB in a manner that is fair

As I have posted before, I am moving to a smaller house and pain in my hand has limited my ability to play tenor. I am about to start selling my tenor ukes, and I sadly and unfortunately need to sell my Moore Bettah. The problem is that whenever I post this I get flooded with requests to buy...
  18. K

Winding Down - Going to be Selling some ukes

I know from some phone calls and emails that folks have been asking me where I am and if I'm ok. I have been fine but not on UU for a while. It started because I am dealing with arthritis in my left hand. I have come to the conclusion that I have to stay away from tenors and decided to rest...
  19. K

Outdoor Ukulele Tenor - Kudos

Some of you who have been around might remember that at one time I trashed the original Outdoor Ukulele. I really was not even going to try the new tenor but the makers contacted me and offered me one. I have to say I am more than pleasantly surprised. It's an honest to goodness ukulele and...
Top Bottom