Search results

1. 000Kanaka000

An Improvisation loosely based on Sakura

This was an improvisation piece based loosely around the melody of Sakura with just a hint of Maleguena thrown in for a moment of spice.
  2. 000Kanaka000

So Bummed - but life goes on.

Well seems like no more christmas songs for me this year. This sore throat just keeps on and every time it looks like the bug may be on it's way out i go to bed and another cycle of throat pain begins. Have never experienced something this long lasting and tenacious. So am missing the song...
  3. 000Kanaka000

Spanish Caravan take me to Los Pescadores

Buffy Saint Marie and Door Colide in a Spanish extravaganza
  4. 000Kanaka000

Rudolf

5. 000Kanaka000

Merry Xmas

6. 000Kanaka000

Khwaja Mere Khwaja - Hawaii 78

7. 000Kanaka000

My Confession -

All right it's time to come clean - But hey i'm single now......
  8. 000Kanaka000

A Little Italian Craziness

My daughter is convinced i have lost my mind. But why not have a little fun with things.
  9. 000Kanaka000

Back to Human

On the layover in New York - Nothing worse than time changes to kick your butt. 11 hour flight from Honolulu to N.Y, got off the plane like a zombie - drug to the hotel and waited for a room then crashed for a hard couple of hours of much needed sleep. Am up and now it's UKE time. Thank...
  10. 000Kanaka000

How do you know your ill ?

When you don't pick up your uke at all that day. The more days off the more ill one is. arghhhh couldn't imagine not playing the uke all day but when you are feeling like being on full tilt it's just not happening. Looking forward to uke playing day again soon. May all be well and...
  11. 000Kanaka000

Kawika Baritone Uke

here is a quick soundbyte Sounds like warm butter. Beautiful tone rich and silky. This is the baritone sound have been hoping to find. Photos can be seen here : http://ukulelefriend.com/?portfolio=custom-kawika-baritone-ukulele
  12. 000Kanaka000

Weirdest thing ever - G string out of tune on beach

Got some nice chicken and went to the beach to hang out have some lunch and play the uke. No matter what couldn't get the G string to tune and remain in tune. Came back to the hotel and no problem. Have never seen anything like it. Anybody have any ideas ? Other than this strangeness am...
  13. 000Kanaka000

OMG Vintage Martin Heaven -

Just got back from a music store that had 7 Vintage Martin Ukeleles. There is a really sweet Soprano 1920 Vintage for $795. There are some others that are much higher and i didn't play those. There are 2 from the late "60's one concert and another soprano $795 but think that the 20's one...
  14. 000Kanaka000

I Kona

New song just learning this morning.
  15. 000Kanaka000

A little Jerry Lee Lewis - To wake you up

On a Layover to Hawaii --- now to switch gears back to hawaiian falsetto.
  16. 000Kanaka000

Sounding Good

Just got a LR Baggs pickup installed in the Kamaka. It's sounding good,am glad it was done. Was a bit nervous in having it put in but it really turned out well. Like having a brand new kamaka.
  17. 000Kanaka000

Summertime - bluesy rendition

Tried to jazz up the chords a bit more as well. Put two of the bloopers on my channel - so close and then kaboom disaster. hahahahahah
  18. 000Kanaka000

Hawaii Nei - Time to visit Da Kine -

Am missing Hawaii - every few years it's time to make the trek yet again. The Pali is calling. If it weren't for my pets would have moved back. What uke players are in the islands ? Just have to get my ticket and hotel booked but am coming this month. G
Top Bottom