Search results

1. bojo82

SoCal/San Diego Ukulele Picnic/Meetup April 18th

hmm looks like i might b able to make it out to this one. we'll see what happens..hopefully my schedule permits
  2. bojo82

Song Help Request my cherie amour -stevie wonder

my bad man..i change the song to cherie amour by stevie wonder cuz jes a second after i posted, i saw that someone else had already posted up this question. but thanks man for the help
  3. bojo82

Song Help Request my cherie amour -stevie wonder

does anyone know if there is an instrumental version of this song? tabs/chords/tutorial any would b great. thanks
  4. bojo82

Song Help Request Gently weeps tutorial

yes! a song that i've been wanting to learn! =D
  5. bojo82

So-Cal / Inland Empire Area

im from the city of west covina. im new to UU and a beginner in playin the uke. there's this one place i checked out a couple days ago and the place is called Island bazaar. the place is niiice which is located in the OC. they have meetups/sessions there but only in the weekdays as far as i...
  6. bojo82

orange coast college

went there today and checked the place out....man if i knew that place waaaaaaay earlier i would've picked up an uke from there..niiiiice place!
  7. bojo82

oh dam! sounds like its out there....not really sure exactly where that is but...it takes me about 30-40 min to get to corona and about the same goin to ontario mills or victoria gardens from where im comin from
  8. bojo82

SoCal-INLAND EMPIRE

hey..im in west covina also....
  9. bojo82

what part of inland empire are u from?
  10. bojo82

orange coast college

hi flipada! im actually located on the north side of oc. near the 60fwy to be exact but im down to meet up n play. im also a beginner but would love to jam wit somebody and learn somthing too.
  11. bojo82

Official Ukulele Players of Los Angeles.

is island bazaar that place in that lil prominod area? what days are those? well i've only been playing for a month. maybe when i get better i guess i'll start hitting up those big meets. right now im jes lookin for a small get together sorta thing. it could be jes 2-3 ppl and that would b cool...
  12. bojo82

thanks! cool....there has to be more ppl on hea that plays in or around 626. how long have u been playing wickedwahine11? do u know if there are any get togethers around this area?
  13. bojo82

hey yall..new to uu hea! just started playin the uke a month ago. im from the e. los angeles county 626 area
  14. bojo82

Orange County CA ?!?

sup yall....new to uu. just started playing the uke a month ago. im not from oc but live by the 60 and 57fwy.
Top Bottom