Search results

1. M

FSOT Cordoba 24t for concert

Love the sound, but not the feel. Was agonizing between a tenor or a concert and a friend said bigger is better, I shouldn't have listened. The 24t is used but in good shape, strung with Worth strings w/ a low G. Has a button for a strap. Looking for decent solid top concert.
  2. M

Music theory for ukes

I recently bought Music Theory for Dummies and it covers doing scales with key board and guitar. I was wondering if there is a website that covers scales on a uke or perhaps a book that might cover music theory that is more uke oriented. Roy
  3. M

Uke upgrade help please.

This morning I reached a milestone, I looked at the chords and lyrics of "This Land is Your Land" and was able to play and sing at the same time. May sound simple to most of you, but for a no talent like me its huge. I promised myself if I ever got this far I would get myself a decent uke. I...
  4. M

Apps

Did a search on google play for "ukulele" and all kinds of interesting apps came up. Can anyone make recommendations? I'd like an app to compile music and a song writer app that is uke friendly. Anyone have a favorite app or know one that would be handy for beginners?
  5. M

Dusting off the ukulele

Hello, Picked up the ukulele just before going to Iraq in 2009, put it down when I came home. Figured I'd try to pick it up again. Still very juch a beginner and not very talented, I can manage to strum and bounce around between the C, F, G, G7, and Am chords pretty easily, trying to add Em to...
Top Bottom