Search results

1. M

No longer available Lanikai TU-11 Soprano (Located Australia)

A nice sounding plain looking Soprano ukulele. Very good condition. Includes an Ashton hard case which is also in very good condition. $120Australian which includes postage within Australia
  2. M

No longer available Tanglewood Cove Creek TU7 - XSPL Spalted Mango Concert (Located Australia).

Lovely looking and sounding instrument. Currently fitted with a wound low-g string. Condition is excellent. There is one little white blem under the clearcoat near the lower strap button. $120Australian includes postage within Australia.
  3. M

No longer available Millar TM-240WG (located Australia)

Millar TM-420WG solid Mahogany Concert ukulele with gloss finish. Purchased from World of Ukes in the UK earlier this year, this is a beautifully finished instrument with a lovely tone. However, it hasn't had very much playing time as I also have a Millar Solid Mango Concert which I love. The...
  4. M

Sold 3 Sets of Living Water Tenor Strings (High G)

I bought a few sets of these when I had Tenors. Now I only have Concerts ( with a supply of LW strings) so these are surplus to requirements. $50 Aus. for the 3 sets including post in Australia. Osko direct debit preferred but Paypal OK if you pay the fees. Located Sunshine Coast. PM me please...
  5. M

No longer available Millar PD-210-MN Soprano

Located Queensland Australia. My rarely played Millar Phil Doleman Signature Soprano is looking for a new home. It is a beautiful solid mahogany uke in excellent condition. It has two professionally installed strap buttons. I also fitted it with Living Water strings. It also comes with a hard...
  6. M

CLOSED -Millar Phil Doleman signature Soprano

Bought drom WoU a couple of months ago when I thought I could outrun athritis by going to the smaller size instrument. I have been proved wrong so the Millar needs a new home. It is as good as the reviews say. It has only been used a few times for fingerpicking. Fitted at source with a strap...
  7. M

CLOSED -Martin S1 (mex)

Athritis is beating me so the ukes have to go. Located Queensland, Australia. Selling my Martin S1 (Mex). This was a fairly recent purchase from a family member who has owned it for about 4 years. The Martin which has a Rosewood fingerboard is in beautiful condition and hasn't had a lot of...
  8. M

Early Martin uncovered

Found while clearing a family attic. None of my remaining family knows anything about it and how it came to be there. Possibly early 1920s Style 1. I have been advised that it is restorable but the cost is more than I could spend so it will be a wall hanger and we will continue to wonder why it...
  9. M

SOLD Kanile'a C1k. Price Drop (see latest response as I am unable to edit initial post) Now shipping to Australia only

Relisted due to time wasting no-show. Selling my 2019 Kanile'a K1C and hard case due to LH athritis. Bought new by me mid 2020 and rarely out of its case since. I mainly tried fingerpicking as physio on my hand but pain is too much. Instrument is in excellent condition. There is a dull spot on...
  10. M

SOLD - Kanile'a K1-C Natural

Traded for other ukes locally. Kids are happy! Located Sunshine Coast, Australia. I am fighting a losing battle with athritis in my left hand and struggle to play anything but soprano. I bought this Kanile'a K1-C Natural at the end of 2019. It is a 2019 build. Since then it has only been out...
  11. M

Opinion on Concert Ukes

Its time to spend my savings on a new (or pre-loved) concert. Here in Australia there is not much choice at the moment so I have narrowed it down to 2 options, Kanilea OHA C and Martin C1k. I'd like opinions on both please. I'd also consider Pono concerts but I cannot find any here. I'd be open...
  12. M

Ohana Ck39 solid mahogany Concert

Ohana's homage to the Martin style 3. As new condition, I have only had this 3 months. Selling as UAS made me buy a Martin C1k. Fitted with strap buttons an Living Waters strings this is a very nice instrument. Comes with Uke Crazy travel case. Located in Queensland, Australia. AUS $330...
  13. M

Song Help Request Mary's Wedding

Would appreciate help with the left hand fingering for this tune from Sam's Scottish Folk Songs book. Unfortunately the book isn't quite as basic as the publishers make out. It would have been ideal if it followed the same format as Sam's ebooks which are excellent.
  14. M

WTB - Ohana CK-39

Price plus shipping to Australia please.
  15. M

WTB - Set of books for James Hill's The Ukulele Way

My originalbooks were damaged in storm water. Looking to buy a cheap replacement set with or without cds. Based in Australia. If you have a set or any individual books let me know price and shipping.
  16. M

Want to exchange Pono AT for concert uke

Located in Australia. I'd like to exchange my Pono AT bought from Mim earlier this year for a decent concert scale uke. I have a hard time getting my sausage fingers under control on sopranos and can't manage some spreads on tenors when playing chord/melody and fingerstyle. Concert size is the...
  17. M

Want to exchange Martin S1 for concert

Located in Australia but I will ship anywhere. I'd like to exchange my Martin S1 and hard case for a decent concert scale uke. I have a hard time getting my sausage fingers under control on sopranos and can't manage some spreads on tenors when playing chord/melody and fingerstyle. Concert size...
  18. M

More gibson pics

19. M

FOR SALE - Gibson Style 2 Soprano Mid 1930s

For sale is this beautiful condition Gibson and G&S Co. Hard case. From my enquiries I believe the Gibson logo on the headstock is from the mid 1930's and the instrument is a style 2. The case has the embossed Geib & Schaeffer Co. Masterkraft logo on the underside which helps date it to 1936...
  20. M

Ukulele history

I bought an old uke hardcase today and in the little compartment were these original unused gut strings. A nice little bit of history. Anyone able to date the brandname?
Top Bottom