Search results

1. faithtruthlove07

UWC2010 June 4th-5th

well folks, it's about time for me to stop fooling myself, unfortunately. I will be toooo close to my future son/daughter's due date, and it will not be possible for me to go to the 2010 UWC :'( i suggest that we move the UWC to Kansas while there's still time to plan :P :D
  2. faithtruthlove07

UWC2010 June 4th-5th

well gee...now i'm going to need something crazy to wear too...all y'all have hats and kilts and tourist attire...if i'm able to go, i'll be 8 months pregnant..i'm sure I can find something crazy to go along :p
  3. faithtruthlove07

Very Uplifting Vid, Autist Basketball Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZtU676jA_k WOW. I cried when I watched this video...in a good way!
  4. faithtruthlove07

Put Your City on the UU Map!

Whoo-hoo! I'm the 3rd member to place my location in Kansas, USA :)
  5. faithtruthlove07

Song Help Request Black Eyed Peas - I've Gotta Feeling

i use this website too :D i wish there was one for ukuleles this extensive! like... an ultimate-ukulele.com! :P
  6. faithtruthlove07

UWC2010 June 4th-5th

i feel sorry for your significant other ... !!
  7. faithtruthlove07

UWC2010 June 4th-5th

I'm sooooo going this year! I already have some money saved up :cool:
  8. faithtruthlove07

Anotha Cova

Or cover. Whatevs ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-I05P4C6k0 Come on, guys, just Take Me the Way I Am!
  9. faithtruthlove07

Hawaiian Phrase Ideas, Anyone?

Hey guys, I am looking at getting a tattoo that I designed in the shape of an 'ukulele. A treble clef makes up the neck of the uke and goes into the body of it as well. I'll try to get a picture of it uploaded here sometime soon. Anyways, I'd like to get some kind of hawaiian phrase about music...
  10. faithtruthlove07

If You Want to Start an Ukulele Club...

Yea i know what you mean, I don't know anyone in or around my small town that might be interested, besides those that have asked me to teach them! haha. as if I know how to teach?!?!
  11. faithtruthlove07

Landon Pigg - Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop

Terriffic Song Well I will definitely be following this thread if anyone can help you out. I absolutely love this song. Only..I won't be playing it for any girlfriends... Or boyfriends for that matter!! Haha. I just think it's a BEAUTIFUL song!
Top Bottom