Search results

1. morvenkoh

Chopin Etude 10-3

One of my favorite composers! :) any tabs for his nocturnes? ;)
  2. morvenkoh

Missing Three (cover)

This is the first video i made since i started playing ukulele 2 months ago... :)
  3. morvenkoh

Kiss from a rose - Detailed tab - Kalei Gamiao

My pleasure :) hope to get more scores from u soon! :)
  4. morvenkoh

That is because guitarpro software set the middle C as C3, which is pretty confusing... I guess it is actually transposition for guitar scores.
  5. morvenkoh

Nope. Middle C is C4. Thus your scores are 1 octave higher :) But if you read a classical guitar score, it is actually transposed 1 octave higher, which is easier to read. Otherwise most of the guitar scores would need to be written in alto clef... Cheers.
  6. morvenkoh

Thanks for the tab! I just realized that all the notes are 1 octave higher than usual...
  7. morvenkoh

大地回春 (Chinese New Year Song)

Yes we are both living in Singapore and Joe is one of the most friendliest staffs from Ukulele Movement! Not to mention that I attended ukulele workshop conducted by Joe before :)
  8. morvenkoh

Classico Tableture.

Seems like u have everything and anything Joe!!! Lol!!!
  9. morvenkoh

Hey Joe! Is it the one u played at UM when I went there to buy my Kala that day? Lol!!! Anyway I have downloaded to my Dropbox!!
  10. morvenkoh

Huat ah!!!! Hey... Happy cny!!! But I couldn't download... Lol
  11. morvenkoh

Saddle & Nut material

Does different material of saddle & nut e.g ebony, bone affect the sound on ukulele?
  12. morvenkoh

HELLO from Singapore!!!

ALOHA!!! I m new to ukulele and I have just bought my ukuleles since last December. Oh yeah....!!!! I have invested 2 kala ukuleles in just lesser than 3 months time!! Lol.... Anyway I have been playing classical guitar for about 15 years by now. Well... on and off. Just fall into ukulele...
Top Bottom