Search results

1. P

FS: Honni Lefty Semi Hollow Electric BRAND NEW!

As stated in my other post, I need to move a few of my ukes fairly quick to pay off some bills (dont worry, I'm keeping one or two!). This Honni electric uke just came in. I ordered it from the Honni etsy shop and customized it to have 1 humbucker and an under saddle piezo pickup as well as...
  2. P

FS: Favilla Soprano & Case

I picked this awesome uke up in a trade from another UU member a few months back and unfortunately have some bills to pay so I am trying to sell off all ukes that aren't getting much playing time. A vintage Favilla soprano w/ the original Horse Tooth tuning pegs! It is in excellent shape for...
  3. P

Uke w/ Guitar String Spacing

I have a Yamaha Guitalele (Tuned: ADGCEA) that I have sitting around the house for the kids and i to plink around on. I went to change the strings the other day and for fun I removed the top 2 strings to see how it faired as a lowG 4-string uke. I actually prefer the strings spaced closer...
  4. P

FS: LoPrinzi BM-C w/ HSC & MiSi Pickup

I picked this Concert LoPrinzi up in a trade from another UU member. It's a great sounding uke and has one of the best feeling necks I've played. It also features the preferred Grover open back tuners. It will come with a Stagg tweed case and a LR Baggs Misi Pickup/charger. Originally, it had a...
  5. P

FS: Mya Moe Classic Cascade Concert

I just picked this up from another user on here and unfortunately, it is not going to have a place in my arsenal. This Mya Moe is something special. You may have even seen it around here once or twice. Possible one of the most beautiful ukes I've had the pleasure of owning. Even if you're not...
  6. P

Great Little Amplifier For Ukes

Just wanted to pass this on in case anyone was in search of an amp. As a guitar player, I just picked up a blackstar fly battery powered amp to sit on the desk to hash out parts here or there. I plugged my uke into it today just for fun and realized that the clean channel of the amp does a...
  7. P

WTT: Kala Left Handed UBass

I tend to trade ukes rather than sell. If I have cash in pocket, something goes wrong and it ends up going toward a new garbage disposal or something. Trading ukes keeps things from breaking! It's a proven fact. I picked this up used a while ago thinking I was gonna pick up playing bass. Never...
  8. P

WTT: TV Pal Soprano

This one doesn't get much playing time anymore so I'd like to trade it for another soprano. I am open to anything. This is in great shape for it's age. And it has all the original tuners! Let me know if you're interested. It's currently strung lefty w/ Martin fleurocarbons. It's very shiny and...
  9. P

WTB: Handmade Concert w/ Pickup

Hey friends. I'm on the hunt for a new uke. I am pretty open in regards to who built the uke or what wood it's made of. I am partial to concerts and play out enough to warrant a pickup (not a deal breaker though). It might be a long shot but I'm looking for something sub $1000. I had a black...
  10. P

FS: Black Bear Koa Concert w/ Hard-shell Case!

Bought this off of Doc a while back. Haven't got to play it much and have a lot of bills to pay. He's got a couple reviews and sound samples posted. He took the photos. Beautiful looking/sounding uke. Top quality hand built koa concert! It's got a solid Koa wood body, Macadamia wood neck neck...
  11. P

Bruko No. 6 Soprano

I'm trying to thin out the herd and along with the Koaloha, I'm selling my Bruko #6 Soprano w/ Rock Bag case. I've barely got to play this uke as well because I have so many. (Anyone else have this problem?) It's a lovely sounding uke with a vintage-y tone to it. I'll probably buy another one of...
  12. P

FS: Koaloha Concert w/ Hardshell Case $335 shipped obo

Hello friends, I purchased this beautiful Koaloha from a fellow UU member a while back and haven't got to play it nearly enough. It plays wonderfully and has the tone Koaloha is famous for! w/ brand new Hardshell case & fresh Aquila strings! It is a nice instrument, very light and balanced...
  13. P

LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI (New) & other pedals

I've got a brand new in the box para acoustic DI I'd like to sell. There are some other pedals as well if youre interested but I figured most ukers would only use the di. Let me know if you're interested in anything. $145 for the para
  14. P

Best hard case for bruko #6?

Looking for a hard case for my soprano. I really don't want to spend over $50. I was thinking about getting a stagg tweed case off eBay. Anyone have any experience casing a bruko no. 6??? Thanks!
  15. P

My 1yr Old Uke Princess!

Aloha! I just thought i'd share a pic from my daughters first birthday party we had over the weekend. I got her her first ukulele. A mini kala for a mini me! (Thus the reason I had the wtb pocket uke ad on the marketplace a while back.) Judging from the pic, she's gonna be a clawhammer player...
  16. P

Sell me your vintage Martin S0?

Anyone have a vintage S0 that they'd care to sell me at a reasonable price? I'd appreciate it. Please include a link to pics with pm. Thanks friends.
  17. P

Extra Ticket to James Hill show @ mighty uke day?

Hello all, I drug my feet and waited until the concert was sold out to try to get any tickets. I was wondering if anyone has an extra 1 or 2 tickets that they'd part with. If so, please shoot me a pm. Thanks!
  18. P

Have $200 Sell me a sweet uke you're not using!

I've recently bought/sold some ukes from the marketplace with great success! I have some money in my uke fund and i know we all have too many instruments sitting around that need to be moved to fund other purchases! feel free to shoot me your offers!!! Open to all sizes! Thanks friends!
  19. P

WTB: Black Bear Soprano or Concert

Title says it all...Shoot me a message if you've got one! Thanks!
  20. P

FS/FT: Mainland Soprano Mahogany Gloss w/ Case

Up for sale is my 2009 mainland mahogany soprano. This is a sweet little uke in great shape. It comes with a case as well! I just put some new Martin fluorocarbons on it (lefty). I’d like to get $165+ shipping (shipped from 48161) for the uke & case. Or… I’d like to possibly trade for...
Top Bottom