Shipping
Included
Size
Tenor

ukulelemana

Sharing the Spirit of 'Ukulele
UU VIP
Reaction score
For sale is a super minty 2022 KoAloha Mango Royal Pikake Tenor. This is the newer series from KoAloha which has a smooth satin natural finish. These new Royal Pikakes have an ebony face plate with abalone inlays and a new style ebony fret-board with the classic KoAloha crown at the tongue.

This is the latest release which is the all mango, and this particular uke has some really sweet curl in it.

The sound is exactly what you'd expect from a KoAloha mango tenor. Loud and sweet!

Comes with the original hardcase it came in.

Asking SOLD shipped within the CONUS. Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska will require additional funds for shipping. Not interested in any trades nor am I looking to ship internationally.

IMG_2082.jpgIMG_2086.jpgIMG_2083.jpgIMG_2087.jpgIMG_2085.jpgIMG_2088.jpgIMG_2084.jpg

Last edited:
That's some beautiful Mango. Do you have a Koa KoAloha tenor? If you do how do the two voices compare?

That's some beautiful Mango. Do you have a Koa KoAloha tenor? If you do how do the two voices compare?

I don't currently, but I've had many KoAloha koa tenors over the years. I'd say that mango is a bit brighter than koa, but I wouldn't call it a bright wood like maple. It's also a bit sweeter IMO. I'm personally a big fan of mango.

Is there a big difference, or improvement in sound between the Royal Pikaki and the KTM-00 Mango?

Is there a big difference, or improvement in sound between the Royal Pikaki and the KTM-00 Mango?
A couple of things. They upgraded the tuners on the royal pikakes and the satin finish tends to be more open that the gloss finish.

Stunning example!

Top Bottom