2022 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival

mitchchang

It's back!!!! www.losangelesukulelefestival.com Check out the highlights video from the last festival:
This year's artist lineup: Brittni Paiva, Andrew Molina, Abe Lagrimas, Neal Chin, Victoria Vox, John Atkins, Bakithi Kumalo, Alissa Hunicutt, Jenifer Cabrera, Bernadette Plazola, Marlowe

September 23
: Evening concert with Brittni Paiva and Andrew Molina

September 24: All-day activities, workshops and performance at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center
All-access general admission is only $47 and includes unlimited workshops (classes for all ability levels) and all-day performances from the best and the brightest ukulele talent on the planet.
Ukulele marketplace is free and open to the public and there will be food and shave ice available

September 25: Ohana Family Sunday at the Grand Annex (tickets on sale soon)

man0a

Does the $47 price cover all 3 days? Sounds like a bargain.

KohanMike

Los Angeles
UU VIP
Excellent video, nice to see Cali Rose and other CC Strummers members, especially Linda Neuhaus who passed away recently. I got my ticket last week. Looking forward to it Mitch. Need any more signs?

Last edited:

Ila

It's back!!!! www.losangelesukulelefestival.com Check out the highlights video from the last festival:
This year's artist lineup: Brittni Paiva, Andrew Molina, Abe Lagrimas, Neal Chin, Victoria Vox, John Atkins, Bakithi Kumalo, Alissa Hunicutt, Jenifer Cabrera, Bernadette Plazola, Marlowe

September 23
: Evening concert with Brittni Paiva and Andrew Molina

September 24: All-day activities, workshops and performance at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center
All-access general admission is only $47 and includes unlimited workshops (classes for all ability levels) and all-day performances from the best and the brightest ukulele talent on the planet.
Ukulele marketplace is free and open to the public and there will be food and shave ice available

September 25: Ohana Family Sunday at the Grand Annex (tickets on sale soon)
Thanks so much for posting this! I would never have known about it otherwise. I just purchased my tickets! Yay! I'm so looking forward to this!