4th Live performance

sam13

Hello All,

I don't have a lot of time as I am busy with work, and two small boys but I wanted to post my 4th live performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNqqzZpzO9w

I am playing a Pono Tenor Ukulele, model RTC with MISI pick up and Worth Brown Re entrant strings no wound C.

Recorded on my iPhone at the Scarborough Uke Jam, http://www.scarboroughukes.com We get together every other Monday night, have a blast.

Paul is a tremendous leader, supported excellently by Jay, Matthew and Lisa.

Camsuke

Wow mate, talk about holding out on us! You've got talent with a capital T! Thanks for sharing this Simon, I'll be looking forward to plenty more.

DownUpDave

UU VIP
UU VIP
Wow mate, talk about holding out on us! You've got talent with a capital T! Thanks for sharing this Simon, I'll be looking forward to plenty more.

Hey Campbell.........I taught him everything he knows :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I was there that night and as you can tell from the applause he brought the house down. I was really happy for him because he has only been playing since Feb 2014 and that was just his 4th live performance while singing and playing the uke. You can probably gather he has sung a song or two on stage before.

Camsuke

Hey Campbell.........I taught him everything he knows :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I was there that night and as you can tell from the applause he brought the house down. I was really happy for him because he has only been playing since Feb 2014 and that was just his 4th live performance while singing and playing the uke. You can probably gather he has sung a song or two on stage before.

Hey Dave, you sure have passed on some fabulous skills to Simon, please keep up the good work mate!

I am always knocked out by our amazing family members here at UU, what a diverse & talented bunch!

Last edited:

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Simon...you are a natural performer and no stage fright! Thanks for sharing

sam13

good stuff Simon.....:)
Thank you, Len. Hope all is well with you.

Wonderful!!!!
Merci Beaucoup!

Thanks, Campbell. I took a hiatus from singing to help raise two fabulous boys and now they are 4 and 6, I am finding a little time to work on my voice and Uke again.

Congratulations Simon, great performance!
Thank you, brother Rainer ... any time you are bold enough, post something I am sure it will be fabulous.

It is true. All true. I know nothing apart from what Dave imparts into my mushy brain.

There be gold in them thar tonsils!!!!
Amazing Simon. Truly.
Very kind of you, Jon. Thank you ... gonna really pursue it again in 2016.

Simon...you are a natural performer and no stage fright! Thanks for sharing
Thank you, Dan. I was speaking to the audience to settle the nerves actually. I find open mic tough because they set up on the spot and then you GO! ... Would prefer more time to get levels and set up correctly.