500! The Songs of Ukulele Underground

Joko

This 500th week is my 5th time hosting the Seasons, quite the low number for someone who dared to have claimed the honor of hosting #500 some 3 months ahead of time. The first time I hosted, in week 69, I was such a flake I didn't even declare a winner until years later. 357 weeks later, I hosted again. Week 396, the Ukulele Drag Race, was momentous in many ways, but I still have one of the prizes sitting on my shelf that I promised to send out two years ago. Then I switched to online cash donations to worthy causes and its been easy to be a charitable host since. That said, I want to make sure I get this right at the end.

60+ songs on the playlist, 48 eligible entries (original recordings for this week, not including the host).. I've put those 48 entries onto a spreadsheet, and created the Picker Wheel... just waiting to pull the trigger...

Given what I said about wanting it to go perfectly, I was wondering if anyone would like to audit this for me. THis spreadsheet shows the entries...https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A6qCUuIHwsmJkgu_aCwCiXEk9ZfexImx5nzrv6cUAxs/edit?usp=sharing
transposed to this wheel..

Missing anything?

Joko

Okay, after a thorough audit, the wrap video is in the can. I'm so glad someone else made it for me because I am swamped with work on a what shoudl be a day off... But to add to the suspense, I'm not just going to post the final video... no, let's have a watch party! It's set to Premiere at 3:30 pm, Myanmar time, that's a little less tjhan four hours from the time of this post...

Pre-congrats to the winner. The 47,000 Kyats to a charity of your choice...

YorkSteve

I'm not a moderator really...
Staff member
UU VIP
Thanks for setting this week up Joko, and well done Ryan!

RAB11

Wow! Great to be picked as a winner, hopefully I can put those Kyats to good use!

If possible could you make the donation to SANDS please? The stillbirth and neo-natal death charity. Very important one for my extended family.