A Moore Bettah Christmas than last year

garywj

I enjoyed that. Yep, a Moore Bettah Christmas is a good one ;-)

Camsuke

Beautiful rendition, loved the vocal and the uke sounds absolutely perfect. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Aloha Tim,
Nice Job and it sounded sweet, loved your singing and playing....Season Greetings to you and your Family...May you all Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.....
I wish it was a Moore Bettah Christmas for me....uhgggg... no Moore Bettah as of yet...awwww

Last edited:

808boy

Aloha olgoat,
Absolutely, positively, awesomely done. Enjoyed it immensely. And Mele Kalikimaka to you Sir..................BO............
P.S. I shared it on FB, hope you don't mind......needed to be shared every where......

ADD

Thanks, Tim for the tune and good wishes - and right back at you for a good holiday. Enjoy that Moore Bettah. And would love to have a Moore Bettah myself and not only be able to play, but also understand the music, as well as you.

olgoat52

That's a very high compliment Bonita. Thanks
Thanks, Tim for the tune and good wishes - and right back at you for a good holiday. Enjoy that Moore Bettah. And would love to have a Moore Bettah myself and not only be able to play, but also understand the music, as well as you.

olgoat52

Ronnie. Thanks. I think that is important as well. I have played a lot of years and several folks have suggested multiple mics but what I have wanted to do all along is create a single sound with the voice and the uke and hopefully turn it into a single instrument. I'll never get there but that's where I am headed. Thanks for noticing. Aloha and Merry Christmas.
Perfect blend of harmony with your voice and uke.