A Moore Bettah Christmas than last year

olgoat52

Reaction score
It has been a wonderful year hanging out with all of you. UWC, UITW, Milwaukee and many get togethers.

Have a great Christmas and New Years. All the best.

A little Charles Brown tune for you. Please Come Home for Christmas.

http://soundcloud.com/olgoat52/moorebettahxmas

Nicely played and sung, Tim!

Aloha Tim,
Nice Job and it sounded sweet, loved your singing and playing....Season Greetings to you and your Family...May you all Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.....
I wish it was a Moore Bettah Christmas for me....uhgggg... no Moore Bettah as of yet...awwww

Last edited:
Aloha olgoat,
Absolutely, positively, awesomely done. Enjoyed it immensely. And Mele Kalikimaka to you Sir..................BO............
P.S. I shared it on FB, hope you don't mind......needed to be shared every where......

Thanks, Tim for the tune and good wishes - and right back at you for a good holiday. Enjoy that Moore Bettah. And would love to have a Moore Bettah myself and not only be able to play, but also understand the music, as well as you.

That's a very high compliment Bonita. Thanks
Thanks, Tim for the tune and good wishes - and right back at you for a good holiday. Enjoy that Moore Bettah. And would love to have a Moore Bettah myself and not only be able to play, but also understand the music, as well as you.

Ronnie. Thanks. I think that is important as well. I have played a lot of years and several folks have suggested multiple mics but what I have wanted to do all along is create a single sound with the voice and the uke and hopefully turn it into a single instrument. I'll never get there but that's where I am headed. Thanks for noticing. Aloha and Merry Christmas.
Perfect blend of harmony with your voice and uke.

Top Bottom