All of my uploaded photos are missing from my albums

Raygf

About two weeks ago or so, I noticed that all of the pictures I've uploaded to albums are gone. I'm not sure how long they have been missing. I sent a message to admin, but have received no response. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this recently or knows anything about it. Thanks.

actadh

Mine were lost in that last forum glitch at the end of summer. I uploaded replacement ones, but the total still shows the missing ones.

Raygf

Mine were lost in that last forum glitch at the end of summer. I uploaded replacement ones, but the total still shows the missing ones.
Thanks. I was hoping that that wasn't what happened, but sort of figured that could have been it. I'm not real sure I remember/can find all of the photos and now any links created in threads will be dead. Oh well.

coolkayaker1

Yeah, they were lost, even on any old posts, when the UU software s** the bed a couple months ago.

Admin fixed the mess with a Herculean effort, but the photos now reside at the bottom of the ocean, Raygf.

coolkayaker1

Steve I thought doctors could fix that problem? ;-)

Funny, Jay! No, after nearly twenty years at the bedside, I can attest: when it's one's time to STB, they just STB. LOL

You rock, my friend. I need more Jay videos! Been a while (plus you mentioned a uke restoration--e.g. rice--video with Ryan perhaps at some point). :)

Last edited:

Ukulelerob

I noticed them gone a little while ago. They have probably been gone for awhile and I haden't noticed.