Ask the person after you a random question

Irish and French Acadian, in equal amounts, so they are both prominent.

If you could spend a day with any person in the world, who would you choose?

Amal Alamuddin Clooney

What is your favorite facial feature on your own face?
Eyes. I like having dark ominous eyes :D

Stupidest thing you did for a dare as a kid?

YooperGirl, no question?
I also never did any dares that I didn't like, as a kid or as an adult.

Why is 1 = √(1) = √(-1 x -1) = √(-1) x √(-1) = (i) x (i) = i^2 = -1 ?

Amal Alamuddin Clooney
mds725,
Yikes! When I was posing the question, I took some time to think about what my own answer would be ... and Amal was the first person who came to my mind. Given the number of people in the world, that is just the freakiest coincidence, mds725! :)

(btw) Wishing you a very Happy Birthday on Monday!

Why is 1 = √(1) = √(-1 x -1) = √(-1) x √(-1) = (i) x (i) = i^2 = -1 ?

Because. (That was frequently my mother’s answer, whenever I would ask her “Why?” Thanks, Mom!). :)

What was your best subject in grade school, and did it change in high school or university?

Because. (That was frequently my mother’s answer, whenever I would ask her “Why?” Thanks, Mom!). :)

What was your best subject in grade school, and did it change in high school or university?
Math; no change in high school but changed in college (I wasn't a math major).

Do you believe in life after death?

Probably not, but I like to think I'll be a tall person in my next life none the less

What's your favorite insect?

Ladybug

What is something you are really looking forward to this year?

Seeing my cousins for the first time in several years!

How far do you live now from where you were born, and is that in the same country?

Just over 5,000 miles and, yes it's in the same country!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

I'd have to think really hard about living on the island of Hawaii. Of course... I "could" live there if I really wanted to. So, I guess a more accurate answer would be that I'd live right where I am. Florida's not so bad. Hawaii just has a more consistent climate, and far cooler people!

What's your favorite Schoolhouse Rock song?

I'd have to think really hard about living on the island of Hawaii. Of course... I "could" live there if I really wanted to. So, I guess a more accurate answer would be that I'd live right where I am. Florida's not so bad. Hawaii just has a more consistent climate, and far cooler people!

What's your favorite Schoolhouse Rock song?
Conjunction junction what's your function. They used to show those silly "commercials" during Saturday cartoon (well, I used to think they were commercials and I hated them). But the above song was pretty catchy; I still remember it after 40+ years.

What's your favorite food?

Charlize Theron

What's your favorite "big screen" movie?

Resident Evil 2. Young teen me used to spend hours in the gym trying to get my back muscles to enlarge to look like Milla Jovovich's.

Most immature thing you've laughed at?

Some guy I saw in the mirror

What's you favorite dessert?

Raspberry ice cream.

Most irrational thing you've panicked at or run away from?

Hamsters (rodents in general). I've been bitten by two hamsters. Don't trust them any more!

What hobby have you previously obsessed over, but since given up?

Top Bottom