Ask the person after you a random question

Star Wars (The audience stood and clapped at the end of the show I saw.)

What was the largest crowd or event you attended?

I attended a weekend long Christian music festival called Creation Fest East several years in a row. It is, like I said, a few days long and people come from all over and camp out there in the mountains of Pennsylvania where we would attend several different music concerts, talks, presentations, etc. all day long. There was the main stage and also a B Stage, as well as other things going on like food and merchandise vendors, a skate park and more. Some of my fondest memories of my younger years were attending those festivals. But, yeah, loads of people as I’m sure you’d imagine. ☺️

Who is your favorite motivational speaker?

to own a pinball parlour

do you have more good dreams than bad ones?
Yes...Ish. A lot of mine are boring rather than bad. Although I had a cool one recently where I was messing with sound equipment and I started letting off massive infrasound bursts for fun.

Do you like Galaxy hot chocolate?

Haven't had that brand, but I'm not a fan of instant hot chocolate in general. If I'm going to have hot chocolate I'm going all out with steamed milk and real chocolate. Additional (potentially adult ;)) flavours optional

Do you prefer hot drinks or cold drinks?

cold drinks

Do you store your vodka in the freezer?

I don't drink.

Dark chocolate or milk?

Night. Mornings are a torture device thought up by a committee consisting of Vladimir Putin, Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, Jack the Ripper and Satan himself.

Do you like salt?

Salt is a wonderful thing. Everything in moderation.

Do you know how to make a roux? I've recently mastered the art.

Yes, but I’m usually too lazy to give it enough time to get dark.

what is your favorite soup?

Dark roux... that's the secret that I've learned. I used to take 30-40 minutes or more trying to cook a rue to get some color in it, and usually giving up at dark blonde stage. What I learned is that it takes just a little more heat, and you actually need to STOP stirring it for 30-60 seconds at a time to give it a chance to brown a bit. Not too far, of course. I equate it to making toast. That's essentially what you're doing. You're toasting the flour in a bath of oil. If the temp is too low, it takes forever, if it happens at all. Just a little more heat... I can make a good medium-dark roux in 20 minutes now! If I had more faith, I could probably do it quicker than that. I'm still cautious.

Anyhow... comfort food = mashed potatoes.

What's the most expensive piece of equipment you've ever used or worked on?

What's the most expensive piece of equipment you've ever used or worked on?
An RQ-4 Global Hawk.

What hobby have you spent the most money on?

Last edited:
Whoa, that's a pricey piece! I've worked on multi-million dollar nuclear weapons, and at least "touched" B1-B's worth over $200M (wouldn't say that I "worked on them", though) and spent some time working on development of a Raytheon private jet that was worth about $5M. But, now I teach driving in a $19,000 Hyundai.

I'm in a bit of a hiatus now, but I've been involved in amateur motorsports for about 25 years. Racing, even at a very low level, is an expensive hobby! Over the past couple years, I've diverted just a small part of my tire budget to ukuleles.

If you had complete autonomy to decide, what would be your ideal sleep schedule? (I'm self-employed and set my own schedule, I've settled into 3am - 10am)

If you had complete autonomy to decide, what would be your ideal sleep schedule?
No sleep schedule at all. Sleep when my eyes close and wake when they open, day or night.

Did Schrodinger really have a cat?

Whoa, that's a pricey piece! I've worked on multi-million dollar nuclear weapons, and at least "touched" B1-B's worth over $200M (wouldn't say that I "worked on them", though) and spent some time working on development of a Raytheon private jet that was worth about $5M. But, now I teach driving in a $19,000 Hyundai.

I'm in a bit of a hiatus now, but I've been involved in amateur motorsports for about 25 years. Racing, even at a very low level, is an expensive hobby! Over the past couple years, I've diverted just a small part of my tire budget to ukuleles.

If you had complete autonomy to decide, what would be your ideal sleep schedule? (I'm self-employed and set my own schedule, I've settled into 3am - 10am)
Lol! We moped riders say the same. We live to fix our broken down bikes and look for parts. Mo peds. Mo problems. Mo money.

Lol! We moped riders say the same. We live to fix our broken down bikes and look for parts. Mo peds. Mo problems. Mo money.

Speed costs money, how fast do you want to spend? Or -- Racing is a good way to turn a large pile of money into a small one.

Schrodinger's cat, according to the Google's, was named Milton. But, Milton was never involved in an experiment.

What was the first recorded music that you ever bought for yourself?

My first album was Pink Floyd - The Wall. First actual record was, I think, Gary Wright's - Dream Weaver on a 45 when I was about 8. Both of them played on a cheap mono kid's portable record player. (scratched the heck out of that PF album!)

"Milton" is circular sourced and likely a fabrication. He did write about having a dog.

citogenesis.png

I think the first album I bought was Kiss
Kiss_first_album_cover.jpg

Do you listen to the radio (actual over the air broadcast radio, not personalized streaming)?

Top Bottom