Bargains to be had!

josuegroundhog

Wow. Perfectly in my price range. Now I just need to convince the US to join the European Union so I can get them shipped.

Dino

Ok so i thought i might show you these pretty good deals..with a tiny catch - some of the ukuleles have scratches and one of them has a bridge fallen off,but can be put back on,and theres a kala with just a buzzing string problem which can be fixed,BUT LOOK AT THE PRICES :O

http://www.theukuleleshop.co.uk/acatalog/B-Stock.html
:eek::bowdown:

Not to sound dumb, but how much is english? 70.00 in american dollars

tshirtandties

uhm im not sure myself,despite how many times ive been over the pond to the states,try a money convertor,you can easily find them on google :)
hope this helps :)

minipixel

Just ordered the Hamano concert with the snapped-off bridge for £69. Bargain!
Thanks for the heads up.

nikolo727

Very nice selection!!! I would jump on these myself if i didnt have one coming already! :shaka:

josuegroundhog

Just ordered the Hamano concert with the snapped-off bridge for £69. Bargain!
Thanks for the heads up.

Good for you! That's the one I wanted but I hadn't worked out how to get it over here in a cost effective manner. Glad it'll go to good use.

minipixel

Good for you! That's the one I wanted but I hadn't worked out how to get it over here in a cost effective manner. Glad it'll go to good use.

Sorry about that... i just couldn't resist.

I've had exactly the same problem ordering goods from the US. Shipping prices seem to have tripled in the last year.

GrumpyOldMan

They seem to have added a couple of new ones today. Some very good savings here if you can do the work yourself.
Also have a look at their Easter special offers as there are a couple of bargains in there too.

Ian.

mailman

Knit-wit
UU VIP
Did a quick check. For reference....

75 BPS (British pounds sterling) = $109.93 (American dollars)

minipixel

Hooray! My little injured Hamano concert arrived. With some shiny new Aquila strings! Thanks for the tip-off, tshirtandties!

She's now fixed up and singing like a bird - Photos in this post

Last edited: