Baritone Chord Melody Resources

Olmeck

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a short neck baritone ukulele that came with linear gCEA tuning but I plan to restring with Pepe Romero baby baritone strings. I’m still working through the Ukulele Way on my tenor and was wondering if there are any other similar chord melody resources for baritone. Books, websites, anything really. Thanks for the help!

I'll be following this thread. I recently posted a thread on a similar subject : short scale baritones.

Baritone content

I'll be very interested in your findings and thoughts after installing the baby bari strings, either here or by PM. I am really hoping for good baritone tone with a shorter, more comfortable neck. Similar to small body, 12 fret guitars. Thanks for any info. What baritone are you using?
Thanks, Jack

I have recently purchased a short neck baritone ukulele that came with linear gCEA tuning but I plan to restring with Pepe Romero baby baritone strings. I’m still working through the Ukulele Way on my tenor and was wondering if there are any other similar chord melody resources for baritone. Books, websites, anything really. Thanks for the help!
I use almost all of my GCEA chord melody resources directly on my Baritone.

For example, I can play Mike Lynch's chord melody arrangement of "Moon River" on my tenor and then play it exactly the same way on my baritone. Only the key is different.

Last edited:
I'll be following this thread. I recently posted a thread on a similar subject : short scale baritones.

Baritone content

I'll be very interested in your findings and thoughts after installing the baby bari strings, either here or by PM. I am really hoping for good baritone tone with a shorter, more comfortable neck. Similar to small body, 12 fret guitars. Thanks for any info. What baritone are you using?
Thanks, Jack
Thanks Jack! I’m using a Cocobolo short neck. I fully expect the strings to work well as I previously had them on a tenor and the sound was fantastic. I was able to get lucky land the Cocobolo so I sold the tenor. I would expect a longer sustain on the baritone.

Top Bottom