Baritone Ukulele

Tatcho

Looking to purchase a baritone ukulele and have come across this one....
https://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_baritone_ukulele_with_pu.htm
This just comes within my budget of 150 Quid.
Wonder if anyone has any views on this make? I know its probably made by a Romanian company so its European origin and so no problems with postage distance.
Any views on this would be appreciated.

Tatcho

Hey Campbell......Thanks for your message and it looks a good site might come in handy. Hows the weather with you? I think you might have sent some over to us so thanks we're having plenty of BBQ's and beer.......!!:drool:

Camsuke

Hey Campbell......Thanks for your message and it looks a good site might come in handy. Hows the weather with you? I think you might have sent some over to us so thanks we're having plenty of BBQ's and beer.......!!:drool:

Ha, ha, the Aussie weather is cooler for our Winter months, but it's still perfect for a cold beer! :D Good luck with your uke hunting!

Tatcho

Croaky Keith.......Yes I'm afraid that is a little more than I can afford. Being a UK pensioner (85) I do not have unlimited funds so I have to afford what I can get. (Sorry if this causes you to get your hankie out but there are many in my position I understand)

Tatcho

bazmaz...thanks for your contribution but I have a fellow club member with one of these and to be honest I find that I don't like the look of it.

Croaky Keith

I know where you're coming from Tatcho, I'm on a State pension myself - one does have to prioritise. :)

bazmaz

bazmaz...thanks for your contribution but I have a fellow club member with one of these and to be honest I find that I don't like the look of it.

Which is of course important. But best sounding Baritone under 200 I ever heard. They also used to be badged by Ohana. I do get that some people don’t like the look.