BJ Penn or GSP POLL

BJ Penn or GSP

• BJ "The Prodigy" Penn

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Georges "Rush" St. Pierre

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
WHAT ARE YOU SMOKE'N! its sum terrible s** bro! GSP ALL THE WAY!

GSP will win this one.

bj penn. bj got robbed on the last fight. he'll get him this time. i think he's in gsp's head.

benmealer is a smart man! GSP won that last fight fair and square but it was strictly because BJ had no gas back then. If BJ comes in shape, he can beat anyone in either the lightweight or welterweight divisions. One of the most naturally gifted fighters in the world.

Last edited:
If BJ comes in shape, he can beat anyone in either the lightweight or welterweight divisions. One of the most naturally gifted fighters in the world.

no disrespect Ryan but...

He will come in shape...just not good enough, and i totally disagree! one of the most naturally gifted fighters IN THE WORLD! NO WAY! There is no such thing as naturally gifted fighters. The sport evolves as does the fighter mindset. I have not seen BJ change at all. He is a damn good fighter but he isnt the best in the world in my opinion.

I LOVE opinions! haha No disrespect to anyone!

his standup may not be as pretty as gsp's, but bj has super heavy hands that make people's faces explode when he hits them.

his standup may not be as pretty as gsp's, but bj has super heavy hands that make people's faces explode when he hits them.

he wont hit GSP! end of story

haha jkjk he will hit... the floor after a flying knee to the face! buhaha

YES HE WILL! The fight will come down to standup! both guys are great on the ground but GSP will rock bj in the standup! ROCK! im Saying first round 20 secs left GSP WINS! no lie!

dude. i like BJ, but hes quite the jerk. and based off of what i saw on UFC primetime, it doesnt seem like BJ is training very hard. His camp is just not as good as GSP's camp. end of story.
however, BJ is technically superior to GSP in my opinion. Gsp has alot of flashy moves and hes very dynamic, but if it goes to the ground, BJ's got a good shot at a win. if the whole fight stays standing, then i hope the tv is just lying to me and BJ can really put up the fight, because yes, hes got heavy hands, but GSP is so quick, BJ wont be able to keep up. UNLESS hes really been hardcore training.

i think i have to go with GSP. BJ Penn is beginning the downhill of his career in my opinion. back when he was fighting lightweight, his fights didnt last longer than the first round usually, and even when he moved up, he proved he was tough to beat. but since his first bout with GSP, it seems to me that hes not the same guy anymore, he lost his down to earth-ness and i think thats why hes not at peak performance. I think if you put BJ in a real good camp on the mainland where he takes some licks, he could easily take the belt from GSP and hold both belts for a long time. but because hes so good already, no one can give him the kick in the pants he needs to step down and toughen up... except GSP, maybe. again, all my opinion

GSP on the other hand is at the peak of his game. i dont think hes ever been in better shape than now. he keeps improving. id really like to see him land that huge spinning sidekick one day. when he begged for the title shot after he beat Matt Serra, that was cool. down to earth, improving his game solid champion.

I'm a bj Penn fan so I liked to see him win but gsp is solid..I heard bj brother can a scrap better than him though...I dunno I been waiting long. Time for this one ...should be good!

Damn, the thing about my blackberry is I can't watch youtube vids. I think its interesting they picked BJ. I wonder if they saw UFC primetime.
If the same BJ and the same GSP fought, BJ would win. I honestly think its a toss up this time. I just thought, "you know what would be interesting?" If GSP submits BJ, since he was saying he's never quit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom