Bonanza Ranchhand Personal Player Concert - REVIEW

bazmaz

Reaction score
Haha, love the shirt, Baz! How does this compare to their Oreo thinline? Thinner, obviously...

Very Nice review. Interesting ukulele as all Bonanza have been. I used to travel on business a lot and I think this is great for personal player and travel Uke. First, very well made, nice sound, and small enough to travel. Second, in a hotel room it won’t bother anyone. Great practise ukulele at home when people are trying to sleep. I like it.

This is one ukulele, I’d get Pete to colour the mahogany. In fact, I loved the blue soprano you showed. I like to see innovation and Bonanaza have always done that. I don’t own one yet but sure would like to. Now which one, Oreo, Homestread or this new Ranchhand!

I’d bet adding a piezo pickup also increase this ukuleles versatility!

Finally, thank you for getting the word out that Graphtech have beefed up the pegs on their planetary tuners. I have a ukulele I’d like to convert to these. Now I have no worries. I do still agree with the “looks like a door knob” comment but they do face backwards and most say they work great!

Haha, love the shirt, Baz! How does this compare to their Oreo thinline? Thinner, obviously...
Much thinner - but thinner sound too - much less volume - but all of that is why I found scoring it hard - because they are not criticisms - meant to be that way!

Very Nice review. Interesting ukulele as all Bonanza have been. I used to travel on business a lot and I think this is great for personal player and travel Uke. First, very well made, nice sound, and small enough to travel. Second, in a hotel room it won’t bother anyone. Great practise ukulele at home when people are trying to sleep. I like it.

This is one ukulele, I’d get Pete to colour the mahogany. In fact, I loved the blue soprano you showed. I like to see innovation and Bonanaza have always done that. I don’t own one yet but sure would like to. Now which one, Oreo, Homestread or this new Ranchhand!

I’d bet adding a piezo pickup also increase this ukuleles versatility!

Finally, thank you for getting the word out that Graphtech have beefed up the pegs on their planetary tuners. I have a ukulele I’d like to convert to these. Now I have no worries. I do still agree with the “looks like a door knob” comment but they do face backwards and most say they work great!
Believe Pete can offer these with a piezo - would make a great option!

Top Bottom