BOY or GIRL?

are you a boy or girl?

• Total voters

MisoHappy

Reaction score
It's a more frequent mix up than you think it is, so I'm going to clear it up now. :D
I'll put up the results when the voting slows down...

Last edited:
It's a more frequent mix up than you think it is, so I'm going to clear it up now. :D
I'll put up the results when the voting slows down...

You rock! This is too funny!

I would probably end my life if there really were more boys than girls.

It just seems that way... No worries :)

If you search a girly forum check forums about cooking or loosing weight !

Just kidding :D In fact I'm used to go that kind of forums :eek:

Just by reading the forums you gotta think there are more guys than girls here. I'm guessing there are more male ukulele players than female ukulele players also. I hope that changes. Girl power and all...:D

severe female under-representation in the ukulele world.

severe female under-representation in the ukulele world.
You're a guy? With a name like "sweetie pie" and an avatar of an obviously female face? :confused:

Actually, I don't think a 2:1 ratio of male:female is that bad, because, after all, this is teh intarweb. I admin a pretty large tech forum and I'd say it's probably more like a 10:1 sausagefest there. :p

Also, look around at who typically plays guitars. I'm willing to bet the guys outnumber the gals. Not saying that's necessarily applicable to ukes, just throwing out a theory. ;)

i'm going for the androgynous thing, i think. since i couldn't in real life, i'm too stubbly.

i'm going for the androgynous thing, i think. since i couldn't in real life, i'm too stubbly.
Androgynous? I don't think so. You're trying to pass yourself off as a girl. Bet you have a lot of fun in chat rooms. A/S/L? :p

Can I change my vote?

Anklyosaurus is slow and dumb. I want to pick a flying dinosaur this time.

Top Bottom