Brueko Spruce/Jacaranda Longneck FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrimess

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
putting my Brueko Spruce/Jacaranda Longneck arch back soprano for sale at 270USD plus actual shipping (no more than 35USD to the lower 48).
Selected and collected it in person from Hubert Pfeiffers workshop. In execllent-Mint condition (I cannot detect a flaw)- pictures here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CsVQxasHkjzmzy8V9

It is currently strung low G but I did not modify the nut so any string will go.
I love the Brazilian fretboard, good thing Cites no longer applies to finished instruments...

UPDATE:
Congrats to whoever just bought the beautiful walnut soprano Brueko- i think they might Need this long neck to go with it.
Or maybe the buyer of the concert Sceptre needs my seven point tenor Sceptre to go with it. Let me know and I might just sell it for Corona cash to make it through a long April.

Last edited:
Thanks. My koaloha Sceptre has that same 15 fret design. Indeed quite unusual.

Reduced to 280usd, Euro just went up against the dollar so that only makes them more expensive. You know you want a new companion to get ready for your quarantine!

Stock market adjustment Price lowered to 270USD- we might not get any shipments from Europe anytime soon.

Just a quick bump.I hate to say it but I really am irritated by how people are hoarding space for classifieds or discussing not sales related posts on this very limited front page space…

Not sure what you mean by "hoarding space". The Marketplace does get a lot of traffic so things can get pushed off the front page pretty quickly sometimes. Bumps are allowed as you've just done.

You have what looks like a good uke and good price. Sometimes there is no discernible reason why a certain instrument doesn't get interest here. I think everyone is kind of on hold right now.

While this is a desirable instrument for me, between the economic upheaval associated with COVID19 and uncertainty of spousal approval I have declined to make investments into new uke's and outdoor gear (another area where I spend money)......when the clouds part and the sun shines again I'm sure my prospects will brighten within both accounts......I hope you are able sell your instrument soon...

Congrats to whoever just bought the beautiful walnut soprano Brueko- i think they might Need this long neck to go with it.
Or maybe the buyer of the concert Sceptre needs my seven point tenor Sceptre to go with it. Let me know and I might just sell it for Corona cash to make it through a long April.

If you want to add some joy to your life, by a unique uke from a land where there is a lot more light at the end of the tunnel already with regards to the roney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom