Calling all N Alabama Ukers

Pine Apple Slim

Reaction score
Hartselle, Decatur, Huntsville, Cullam, Athens, & surrounding areas.
Anybody interested in maybe putting together a group, or maybe just a monthly jam session?

Well, I'm in Montgomery so I'm probably way outside of your jurisdiction, but I'm interested in get-togethers/jams. One of these days I need to get over to the SE Ukers jam.

I'm from the D-rock. I think that would be positively awesome.

Hartselle, Decatur, Huntsville, Cullam, Athens, & surrounding areas.
Anybody interested in maybe putting together a group, or maybe just a monthly jam session?

I'm in. but usually out of town most weeks except for Friday's and/or weekends.

soulpowerbreaks and Gmoney,

I have a picking buddy who has a tenor, I have a super soprano.
How about a Sat or Sun afternoon meet-up soon, when the weather breaks, maybe outside at the Daily Brew, or the park nextdoor?
We can keep in touch on this thread.

Damn! I wish I was closer. Decatur is almost a 2 hour drive from here, but it sounds like a blast!

soulpowerbreaks and Gmoney,

I have a picking buddy who has a tenor, I have a super soprano.
How about a Sat or Sun afternoon meet-up soon, when the weather breaks, maybe outside at the Daily Brew, or the park nextdoor?
We can keep in touch on this thread.

Sure, I'm in...

Damn! I wish I was closer. Decatur is almost a 2 hour drive from here, but it sounds like a blast!

suck it up and do the drive:) Seriously, you will enjoy it. I once drove 8 hours for a uke jam.

I will come to one of these jams. Glenn, How far is decatur from ATL?

suck it up and do the drive:) Seriously, you will enjoy it. I once drove 8 hours for a uke jam.

I will come to one of these jams. Glenn, How far is decatur from ATL?

How far?? How long? Takes me most of 4 hours driving down 65 South thru Birmingham & I20 East from there to reach the north western 285 at Paces Ferry. Lots of road construction & thus many miles of 55 MPH or less w/lots of smokies guarding the road.

I'll be here this weekend, but unfortunately I have a date on Saturday. But I will be available anytime Sunday to meet at Rhodes Ferry or the DB.

i'm so proud to see my former stomping grounds taking up the uke!

anyone from the quad-cities representing?!? c'mon t-town?! "Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers"--anyone from the ms? the big f-l-o?

used to live just N of there in Dellrose TN. miss the hills and the NACDS [north Al country dance society]

Decatur Ukers:
I have been unable to contact my picking buddy.
Maybe I can contact him before Sun.

but Im still game for Sun afternoon at Rhodes Ferry/Daily Brew.
Even if its only 2 or 3 of us it would still be fun to compare ukes and pick a few tunes.

How does 2:00 sound? Remember thats the 1st day of DST.

Guys you'll have to do it without me Sunday.
Its Sat night and Im at the Hosp. w/my Dad, emergency room, admitted.
CAT shows not stoke but hes not a well man. 80 w lots of health problems.
My Sunday is gonna be full.
Sorry maybe some other time.

Edit: Just talked to Dr. His kidney function is really bad. Not good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom