Can you click a link?

glittster

Reaction score
Hello

Do you think you could all be kind enough to help out a friend of mine and click on the link below to vote for Evelyn. It's his little sister, and we're desperately trying to get her up the ranks and win the competition!

If you're feeling really, really nice, you can vote once per day for the next 92 days! Or more than once if you have other ways of accessing the internet! ;-)

http://www.faceofkinder.co.uk/view-gallery.aspx?term=evelyn&age=10&regionid=-1&locid=-1&boys=0

Done, on this PC. I have 3 others I will cover later!

Done...but... can someone ship me some kinder eggs? we can't get the min the south US. Bummer, I got addicted living in Belgium and still have my collection of toys.

voted....now, what is kinder? chocolate?

Kinder is a delicious chocolate egg with a plastic egg inside containing a toy! I used to love them as a kid, and I still do infact! Might have to go the shop and buy myself one now :)

there used to be something like that when i was little...a wonderball i think it was called or something? but i think they got recalled because it was a choking hazard or some other ridiculous reason :p

I voted!

LOVE kinder eggs! Had several of them during our Germany trip at the beginning of the month-hubby and I got some funny looks buying them for ourselves (nearly 30's)

Another vote for Evelyn.

Yay thanks for the votes so far... we still need to do a whole lot clicking to get her anywhere near the front page! Any one got any bright ideas?

Top Bottom