"Carol Of The Bells" Solo Ukulele + Tab

Great arrangement, Cam, wonderfully played. Beautiful uke, too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
Jan D.

Wonderful rendition! That is a 'take no prisoners' arrangement and you played it flawlessly. Merry Christmas.

Beatifully played Campbell. If ever there was a tune to want me to to put a high G on a ukulele this was it......really great!
Mike

WOW! There I go again getting VERY jealous and envious of someone else's ability.
brilliant mate.

Happy New Year

Merry Christmas & New Year folks! :D

I remember you telling me about arranging this piece of music. I am glad you made a video - just in time for Christmas too. Sorry for the late response but not too late to wish you a Happy New Year. May 2019 be a great year with lots of music and of course good health too. I also see more ukes in the crystal ball. ;) Looking forward to more videos from you.

Just beautiful! If I would just practice every day, I could do that in 10 years!

Beatifully played Campbell. If ever there was a tune to want me to to put a high G on a ukulele this was it......really great!
Mike

Wonderful, Campbell! Some of the plucking sounds percussive! Happy holidays! :)

WOW! There I go again getting VERY jealous and envious of someone else's ability.
brilliant mate.

Great playing as always Campbell. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best wishes for a Happy New Year guys! Thanks you :D

I remember you telling me about arranging this piece of music. I am glad you made a video - just in time for Christmas too. Sorry for the late response but not too late to wish you a Happy New Year. May 2019 be a great year with lots of music and of course good health too. I also see more ukes in the crystal ball. ;) Looking forward to more videos from you.

Best wishes for a wonderful Happy & Healthy New Year Brenda! :D

"Just beautiful! If I would just practice every day, I could do that in 10 years!"

Thank you Nickie, best wishes to you for a brilliant 2019! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom