Change live lesson time?

How does the current lesson time work out for you?

• I can only make it if it's at 2:00

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I can make it at 2:00, but also at 3:00

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I can't make it at 2:00, but can if it is changed

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MisoHappy

Reaction score
I understand that some international peoplez might not make it if it is moved till later, and that I might sound selfish in asking this, can we PLEASE change it to 3:00? I just started school Monday,and on Wednesdays, school ends at 2:20.

The second round bus (my bus) arrives 20 minutes after school, and takes ten minutes to get back to my bus stop, so....I get home at about 3:00...

At the time it's at, they get a whole lot of viewers, I know, but does anyone think they would get less if it was moved to 3:00? Does anyone have the same problem, or a similar one, as me?

And I know that all of them are recorded, it's just more "convivial" to watch it live

Last edited:
I'm in NY and with the whole daylight savings thing now the lessons air at 7 which is kind of hard to catch and I liked it a whole lot better when it was on at 8 before the time change. Moving it to 3:00 would work much better because that would put the lesson back to 8:00 for me. My concern would be that when we change the clocks again in the spring that then the lessons would be on at 9 EST (...I think...I'm confusing myself.) and I think there comes a point at night where my family no longer appreciates my practicing. Just my 2 cents. I watch the lessons recorded anyway when I miss them but I have to agree there's nothing like seeing them live and being apart of it all.

I was going to ask where in NY, but I can only assume Yorktown is a distance away from Bk

Thats a bummer. why not? not enough time in your day?

nah, i think deach is too busy sitting on his chest, with nothing but a necklace on. :biglaugh:

i read your original post and i understand you are not trying to be selfish. But think about this, what if changing the time makes it so someone else cant watch it. Yes, they can watch the recording, but as you said, its more fun to watch it live. Starting next week, i wont be able to make the lessons either, but im not asking to have the time changed. Why? because life goes on. What if by changing the time, for whatever reason, more people cant make it?

just asking.

in England it starts at 12 midnight so if it starts at one itlle finish too l8t...
i hope it doesn't change midnight it l8t enough..

i read your original post and i understand you are not trying to be selfish. But think about this, what if changing the time makes it so someone else cant watch it. Yes, they can watch the recording, but as you said, its more fun to watch it live. Starting next week, i wont be able to make the lessons either, but im not asking to have the time changed. Why? because life goes on. What if by changing the time, for whatever reason, more people cant make it?

just asking.

That is exactly why I posted this thread; to see how many people who wouldn't be able to make the live lesson if the time was changed. I also meant to mention that perhaps more people wouldn't be able to make for of the sake of one, had the time been changed. ACK! I feel so egotistical now! :(

What you said was exactly what burdened me just after I posted this thread.
Also, what you said is kinda...oxymoronic to me. That last sentence makes me feel totally and absolutely self-centered

Haha its gonna be crazy because it would be at 4 for me, but i dont get back from basketball practice til 5, but in the spring, i have to leave for baseball at 5, so ill just wait out this season and get on at 4 in spring

no matter what time the lesson is at some people will be happy with it and some people won't. and at different parts of year those same people who the time didn't work for last month will be happy that it's working out for them this month. things change. and let's not forget that these lessons are FREE so as far as i'm concerned i'm grateful for them whatever time they come on and whatever time is most convenient for aldrine and company so they keep them coming!

I understand that some international peoplez might not make it if it is moved till later, and that I might sound selfish in asking this, can we PLEASE change it to 3:00? I just started school Monday,and on Wednesdays, school ends at 2:20.

The second round bus (my bus) arrives 20 minutes after school, and takes ten minutes to get back to my bus stop, so....I get home at about 3:00...

At the time it's at, they get a whole lot of viewers, I know, but does anyone think they would get less if it was moved to 3:00? Does anyone have the same problem, or a similar one, as me?

And I know that all of them are recorded, it's just more "convivial" to watch it live

You'll never get a time when everyone can make the lessons. I think the most important consideration has to be the guys in Hawaii because they take time out of their own schedules to do them.

The lesson may be better for you at one time but the new time may be worse for others! It's a difficult situation.

Last edited:
This thread should really be more popular. It looks like only 16 people took this poll.

sometimes i can make it, but i have things going on after school sometimes so i miss it :/ but yeah i think it's fine

This thread should really be more popular. It looks like only 16 people took this poll.

sometimes i can make it, but i have things going on after school sometimes so i miss it :/ but yeah i think it's fine

I wish this thread were invisible now.:(

I barely made Seeso's live webcast and that was at 5 and he's in Chicago, so it doesn't really matter to me because I'll rarely ever see it anyway :p

Now why is that??

Now I feel selfish and embarrassed. It's because it sounds like I'm suggesting that we should change the time for a couple people without considering that we could lose more viewers in the process. I'm sure I made my point in another post here.....but that's okay

Top Bottom