Change of user name.

KohanMike

UU VIP
UU VIP
I just received confirmation that my user name change from kohanmike to KohanMike was approved.

Ukecaster

I wanted to change mine too, but found out that another user already has the name I want. That user has only 9 posts, and hasn't posted here since 2014. :-(

Arik

“Where words fail, music speaks.”
UU VIP
I wanted to change mine too, but found out that another user already has the name I want. That user has only 9 posts, and hasn't posted here since 2014. :-(
You should message him and ask for his name. I'm sure it will push to his email. Maybe offer him a cup of coffee...

bellgamin

UU VIP
UU VIP
I'm delighted to see my Yellow Mahalo soprano receiving the appreciation it deserves.
YELLOW ukuleles rule. They change black & white days to colorful days filled with sunshine & blue skys. They make bored, listless folks perk up & savor life. Hey, I speaketh not in vain!!! Grab thy headphones then witness visual & musical proof HERE.

Last edited:

Ukecaster

You should message him and ask for his name. I'm sure it will push to his email. Maybe offer him a cup of coffee...
Yes, I did that. Who knows if he/she has the same email address, and they haven't been here in 7 years. :-(

Last edited:

UkeStuff

I just submitted my request to change to UkeStuff, which is where I do my ukulele work from (blog, YouTube). Hopefully it is approved.

I didn’t realize the “Account Settings“ was a clickable link!

Pukulele Pete

My name started as a joke and was stupid but then I couldnt change it so
for years it's been the same .
Now that I can change it , I'm thinking " Pukulele Fred "

Jerryc41

When I first joined UU I chose the nom-de-plume "Ukantor". I don't know why - it must have seemed like a good idea at the time. I've never liked it and tried to get it changed, ages ago, without success. I saw that there is provision to change one's user name under this excellent new format, so I have asked to be known by my real name. It has to be approved by a moderator and I know they are very busy at the moment - I don't expect it to happen quickly.

I'll be glad to see the end of the "Ukantor" soubriquet.

John Colter
That's good to know. I picked my "41" at random. I just kept trying numbers until one was accepted. I should have tried "44," the year I was born, 1944, that it. : )