Clearwater round back baritone ukulele...

rustydusty

Reaction score
I recently upgraded my Caramel solid mahogany baritone ukulele with a Clearwater round back baritone ukulele. I can't get enough of this thing and pick it up at every opportunity. Anyone else playing one of these?20210625_154028.jpg

Seriously now, nobody else playing one of these? Bazmaz gave it a pretty good review on "Uke like the pro's". How about the Ohana round back baritone...

I’d like to run into a tenor I. The wild……I just have never seen one. I have a Tenor Fluke with laminate soundboard. I like the idea of a solid spruce soundboard. With six tenors I’d have to try before I buy………I’m glad you are enjoying your new Baritone.

I have both the Clearwater and the Ohana, and like them a lot. My Ohana is just an acoustic, while the Clearwater has a passive pickup. Nice ukes!

If anyone is interested, I got my Clearwater baritone from "Really Useful Music Company" in nine days, from the UK. So they are available...

I looked into getting a Clearwater awhile ago and found them unavailable or difficult to obtain in the US. That may have changed but I've got a Mainland Red Cedar/Rosewood that I love now.

Top Bottom