SOLD SOLD SOLD Near Mint KoAloha KSM-00 (2019) SOLD SOLD

richntacoma

Reaction score
For sale is a 2019 KoAloha KSM-00 2019 Factory Special. This was the model that they used to test out the tuners for the 25th anniversary edition--I think they are fantastic tuners actually!. This is a really great looking uke, in pretty much mint condition. It is a factory special due to the slightest marks on the back of the headstock--you can see it in the picture. Frankly, I would never have probably noticed if I was not told (and it does say factory special on the inside).

I think this is a super pretty uke, and frankly, like it a lot. It is also my bearded dragon's favorite uke to be serenaded with--he really pays attention to this one more than the others, lol, so it must be good! I also think it is prettier than most of the KSM-00s that I have seen in the last few years--why do you think I bought it!! .... The action is nice and low with no buzzing, and clear mylar pickguards on both sides (professionally done by a luthier here.

Classic KoAloha sound. I got an Opio acacia super cheap, and so this one is going to go.

$585 shipping included within the COUS, with a KoAloha gig bag. Personal bank check or Zelle (paypal rule changes suck). PM please.

Attachments

• 20210930_113957.jpg
    20210930_113957.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 20210930_113954.jpg
    20210930_113954.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 289
  • 20210930_113951.jpg
    20210930_113951.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 335
  • 20210930_113947.jpg
    20210930_113947.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 20210930_114013.jpg
    20210930_114013.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 372
  • 20210930_114000.jpg
    20210930_114000.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
This is a stone cold bargain for someone!

Not a soprano player, otherwise I would grab it. This will make somebody a dandy uke.

( Rich's bearded dragon will have to learn to love another uke - see initial post. It has to be good ! )

If I didn't already own a KoAloha soprano, I would definitely be considering this. I love that KoAloha sound...

Not a soprano player, otherwise I would grab it. This will make somebody a dandy uke.

( Rich's bearded dragon will have to learn to love another uke - see initial post. It has to be good ! )
He has grown to enjoy my Kala Elite Doghair Soprano. While not as shimmery in tone, they both are big bodied sopranos that have some similar qualities.

This is a factory special as it was a "test" model for tuners that did not go on this model. KoAloha factory specials are structurally perfect, but with some cosmetic imperfection, usually. This was what the dealer said the KoAloha folks told him, and it is perfect. I hide nothing to anyone when I sell, as this is a hobby I love and I want only win/win encounters.

Last edited:
Factory Special - usually quite minor defects that a lot of people might not even see. Or as in this case a test model.
The label inside the Uke denotes it as a Factory Special.

@ Patty - You would probably be pretty happy with this Uke if I had to make a guess.

Soprano is not my size and I own no lizards or I'd probably scoop this up myself. ( see references to Richs' Bearded Dragon in earlier posts )

Factory Special - usually quite minor defects that a lot of people might not even see. Or as in this case a test model.
The label inside the Uke denotes it as a Factory Special.

@ Patty - You would probably be pretty happy with this Uke if I had to make a guess.

Soprano is not my size and I own no lizards or I'd probably scoop this up myself. ( see references to Richs' Bearded Dragon in earlier posts )
LOL. I am glad to do a zoom chat with anyone who wants to see and hear this, and can even have Beardy present so you can confirm his approval. Here he is checking out the 1920s Weymann.

Attachments

• Groot and uke two.jpeg
    Groot and uke two.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Hi! This is very interesting! You seem to cover everything in the description and pictures. One thing I'm curious about is the intonation - is it good? Regarding payment, have you considered wise.com? (It used to be called transfer wise.) I use this a lot for transfers. It's seamless and doesn't cost the recipient anything.

Can't believe this is still available. If I wasn't a tenor guy, would have snapped it up a long time ago.

Hi! This is very interesting! You seem to cover everything in the description and pictures. One thing I'm curious about is the intonation - is it good? Regarding payment, have you considered wise.com? (It used to be called transfer wise.) I use this a lot for transfers. It's seamless and doesn't cost the recipient anything.
It is not the cost of the transaction, but some of the complexities of a coaching practice I have where I wish to avoid such services. It is pretty carefully considered. Intonation is perfect, and in truth, I am reconsidering selling it, thus why I have not bumped it in a while. However, if you would like it, I will still sell it, but would need a personal check. Super glad to play it for you over zoom. email me--I think if it is not sold within a few I will take it down for a while. Still want to get a Barron River, but...lol

Last edited:
No problem, I can arrange a check. I'll send you a PM.

Top Bottom