Colin and Rob Thread

So this chick puts together these tutorials or whatever you want to call them, I'm not sure that making people play better is the only reason she does them.

Please come over and wash out my eyes, Amy. Ewwww...and I didn't even watch the whole thing.

I tried to warn you!

2008-07-02_Eye_wash_station.jpg

Just wow. That's hilarious.

I'm sure the like button isn't the only thing you'd like to touch emphatically.

I'm traumatized by this video I saw yesterday. I just can't even... Link, not an embed because you will thank me later.

Wha? Me? Touch what?

Yes. I would like to challenge her and put her in different positions. Professional positions.

I will buy you a drink if you can figure out what that was from. It's a very obscure reference from a last weeks episode of a tv show.

Wha? Me? Touch what?

Yes. I would like to challenge her and put her in different positions. Professional positions.

I will buy you a drink if you can figure out what that was from. It's a very obscure reference from a last weeks episode of a tv show.

I am going to guess that Schmidt said it on New Girl, but I can't be sure because I haven't watched it yet.

Do not watch that video. Especially when eating. It is so gross.

I warned you! If you skip ahead to the last 30 seconds it gets especially good.

Ok. Something to cleanse the palate maybe?

This video seems like it is from SNL, but I think it is real. Either way, Aldrine and Aaron should cover it. Or maybe Nick and Faricelli.

ETA: Why is she wearing a minnie mouse outfit?

Last edited:
Top Bottom