Colin and Rob Thread

I also recently found that I can't stand people who can only talk deer talk. I'm not against deer hunting but please watch the news or read a paper so you can converse.

Saw an 8 pointer this morning. :)

Actually I've never hunted deer in my life, and I feel exactly the same way. That's why I can only take my BIL in very small doses.

I also recently found that I can't stand people who can only talk deer talk. I'm not against deer hunting but please watch the news or read a paper so you can converse.

Not ever a problem in so cal.

Of course we are a civilized state and only buy our meat at a grocery store.

Not ever a problem in so cal.

Of course we are a civilized state and only buy our meat at a grocery store.

At first I thought, "Hey are you slamming Indiana," but after going to Walmart yesterday, I would agree. Indiana is far from being civilized. I also realized that every time I go to Walmart, I swear Ill never go back.

At first I thought, "Hey are you slamming Indiana," but after going to Walmart yesterday, I would agree. Indiana is far from being civilized. I also realized that every time I go to Walmart, I swear Ill never go back.

We have Walmarts here too. Just a different form of trash. I too swear I shall never return each time I go there.

Because orang county would not allow Super Walmarts to be built here, we now have Neighborhood Walmart Grocery Stores. Ugh. And yes, I have shopped there.

I am attending a Meat Party tonight. The host has spent the last two days smoking and BBQing many different types of beef, pork and poultry. The idea is to eat. I intend to.

Oh and there will be beer.

I figured this thread would appreciate that kinda party.

I am attending a Meat Party tonight. The host has spent the last two days smoking and BBQing many different types of beef, pork and poultry. The idea is to eat. I intend to.

Oh and there will be beer.

I figured this thread would appreciate that kinda party.

Beer and meat is always appreciated.

Colin got a new video game system yesterday. Will we ever see him again?

Nice eye candy, Faricelli. Thanks. I did not listen. Why ruin the view?

cool video. I think that is the house that they meet Hershel at in the Walking dead.

I didn't get a ps4.

I haven't touched my uke in a few weeks.

I tweaked my knee at crossfit last friday.

I've been watching Korean dramas for hours every night.

I think I'm the one who's gonna get fat! :p

Top Bottom