College Football

wickedwahine11

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am also happy, I am a Penn State fan, should be a great game.

Congrats on the Big Ten win. I think it should be a great game, two exciting teams. See you guys January 2nd! :)

Down Up Dick

We always watch the Rose Bowl no matter who's playing, but it'll be better with USC.

It'll probably be too cold for beach volleyball anyway. :eek:ld:

Down Up Dick

Well, I guess one more game won't hurt me. It's Army/Navy, and I always try to watch it. It's Navy for me! ///

Well, my team lost it's first game out of 15, but it was a good, exciting game. The newby, Navy quarterback played his best, but it just wasn't enough.

I guess that's all for a while. :eek:ld:

Last edited:

Down Up Dick

Ha, Jackson from Louisville won the Heisman Trophy. I said a long time ago that he would. He's really great. :eek:ld:

Down Up Dick

Well, Nebraska couldn't "get 'er done." They had a pretty good year though, ya win some, ya lose some. :eek:ld:

Down Up Dick

We were pulling for Michigan in the Orange Bowl. Boy, what a heartbreaker! :eek:ld:

stevejfc

We were pulling for Michigan in the Orange Bowl. Boy, what a heartbreaker! :eek:ld:
Not a good bowl season for the Big 10. Ohio State was embarrassed by Clemson last night. Looks like 'Bama again as champs

Down Up Dick

Not a good bowl season for the Big 10. Ohio State was embarrassed by Clemson last night. Looks like 'Bama again as champs

Well, too bad. I usta enjoy watching Ohio State. And the Big Ten had really good bands. :eek:ld:

Down Up Dick

Well, USC pulled a close one out. The Rose Bowl game was a nerve wrackingly exciting game with lots of twists, and it was probably the last college game I'll watch.

There's just too many rules. I know they're supposed to make the game safer, but, if the games are too dangerous, maybe they should just be discontinued.

Anyway, I've lost interest in modern college football, and I won't be watching any more. :eek:ld:

wickedwahine11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, USC pulled a close one out. The Rose Bowl game was a nerve wrackingly exciting game with lots of twists, and it was probably the last college game I'll watch.

There's just too many rules. I know they're supposed to make the game safer, but, if the games are too dangerous, maybe they should just be discontinued.

Anyway, I've lost interest in modern college football, and I won't be watching any more. :eek:ld:

That was a great game, the best I have seen in years. Even though I am thrilled my alma mater won, I did say to my spouse that it was thrilling either way.

Did you mean the penalty where the Trojan was ejected from the game for hitting the quarterback?

Down Up Dick

That was a great game, the best I have seen in years. Even though I am thrilled my alma mater won, I did say to my spouse that it was thrilling either way.

Did you mean the penalty where the Trojan was ejected from the game for hitting the quarterback?

Yeah, well, stuff like that and targeting and hitting here and hitting there, and they never usta call touchdowns back for penalties. It's a rough game, and players get hurt, sometimes bad, but calling all those penalties sometimes changes the outcome of the game.

If people do dangerous pastimes like motorcycle racing or surfing in shark infested waters or climbing up cliffs, etc, they stand a chance if getting hurt. If they wanna be safe, they oughta stop doing those things.

Anyway, I've lost interest in football. It just ain't the same anymore. :eek:ld:

stevejfc

What an exciting National Championship game last night. The two best teams in the nation, in a game decided in the last second.
WOW!!

MARKbOC

That was a really amazing game. And Swinney's comments after the game really stood out to me, great message. congrats to Clemson!

Down Up Dick

Michigan vs. Notre Dame — a classic. ND quarterback looks good. :eek:ld:

Down Up Dick

Well, Nebraska lost, but it was a good, close game. I only watched it because of my wife’s loyalty to Nebraska.

USC’s playing tonight, but I probably won’t watch. I’ve pretty much lost interest in football. :eek:ld:

Down Up Dick

Too bad about the Cotton Bowl, but a poor showing for Notre Dame after such a great season.

Clemson played really well though. They certainly deserved the win even without their two star players.

Well, next year’s another year . . . :eek:ld:

Down Up Dick

Notre Dame’s havin’ a pretty good season in 2019. It’s been a lotta fun watchin’ ‘em this year. :eek:ld:

Last edited:

Down Up Dick

Not only Notre Dame and Boston College in the AM, but USC and UCLA in the afternoon. Ahhh, what a day . . . :eek:ld:

plunker

GO Owls. (FAU) leading in CUSA East. Kinda like being the tallest Lilliputian.