Comprehensive Aldrine Guerrero Ukulele Lesson List

dnewton2

Haha. Dude, you are putting us to shame! This should have been a separate page on the main site a long, long time ago. :uhoh: Thanks ten million times.

Better late than never.;);)

But seriously thanks Aldrine, Ryan and Aaron for all the work and time you have put into UU.

Also thanks to experimentjon for puting together this thread with links to all this information.

Ukulele Dude

Dude, nice work! Thanks

That will definitely save me a few clicks.

And thanks to Aldrine and Ryan too.

Kailuasurfer

excellent

sweet. It was either put together this great compilation or sort socks??

appreciate ya bro

kailuasurfer:worship:

Dino

I think I smell a hint of moderator status for EJ?????????

Kanaka916

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree. Kanaka916 can't do this all on his own.
As the membership grows, I think we're gonna eventually require a few more mods in different time zones just for a CYA type situation. That will be admin's call.

experimentjon

I think I smell a hint of moderator status for EJ?????????

Haha, I think they're good on mods now, I haven't seen any major fights or misplaced threads. I'd be a lazy mod...and a bad one, b/c I'd go in and edit profane (but humorous) things into Deach's posts. Too much stuff to read between my twitter and RSS news feeds.

In other news, I'm keeping busy by having my Bloomberg news on all the time now on my computer. MOAR INFOS. Two screens FTW.
http://www.bloomberg.com/avp/avp.htm?clipSRC=LiveBTV#

Tulip

I can't seem to sign up on www.iamhawaii.com. :confused: I tried on both Firefox and IE. I guess I'd just have to try later. Pity, cuz I was in the mood for a particular lesson. Oh well...get me to bed then. I just hafta dream of playing the uke, hihi. :p

experimentjon

Why did nobody point out that I spelled Aldrine's last name wrong?

I'll fix it and update the list next time I'm on UU. I would do it now, but I don't have my glasses on (left them at the dorm when I came home), and I cannot read what I am typing. I want my 20:20 back.

experimentjon

Just updated the list, to bring it up to date, since Ryan was kind enough to launch March's lesson a few days early so we could learn it over the weekend. I also added some select Uke Got Mail lessons to the list, if they demonstrated a certain technique or chord pattern.

Enjoy.

wcjmason

In one of the mario live lesson videos Aldrine made reference to an earlier live lesson that he did the theme song in. I dont suppose that was recorded and is available?