Corey Haim

Big Bob

Reaction score
Hey .We were just invaded with a film crew in my front yard filming a movie called American Sunset starring Corey Haim and Frank Malino.Now when the site manger came to my door and asked if they could use my property to shoot scenes he told me Corey was the main actor.Well I had no idea who he was.But my children who range from ages 31 to 42 were blown away .He was a child actor who I hear got into a lot problems in the 1990's.He now has come around and is moving on to better things.I had the opportunity to spend some time with him and his Mom who was with him.what a fine ,frendly young gentleman.I belive this young man will become a great role model .Be on the lookout for this movie "American Sunset" Should be released around September.:

Yeah! Corey was most known for his role in The Lost Boys. Then he and his old costar, Corey Feldman, had a reality show like a year or two ago. I guess they are trying to make come-backs.

I get Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, and Corey Hart all confused. :confused:

JJ

I get Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, and Corey Hart all confused. :confused:

JJ

Especially when they wear their sunglasses at night.

Sounds like a movie production that's on the cheap. Knocking on your door and saying, "can we film here?" Don't most towns require permits for these things?

I'm BigBob's daughter, and his youngest and I can't believe some of the response to this.

Yes, it is common knowledge that Haim had a problem with drugs. The key word is "HAD". He is open about his problems and he nearly died from them. It woke him up and now he is doing what the rest of us are doing, which is working a job (the only job he knows how to do) and make a living.

We are from a very small town in Eastern New Brunswick and this was a huge deal for us, especially we kids. We grew up watching Corey Haim movies and it was a thrill to get to meet him and see how a movie is made.

I've received similiar comments on other forums I have posted about this on, and it seems the only thing that convinces people that this actually happened, is by posting photos. To protect the family, we are not posting the photos we took with Corey himself, however some are cropped. So here you go:

Sorry for the double post, seems I can only post 4 images at a time, so here are the other 4 I wanted to post along:

I'm BigBob's daughter, and his youngest and I can't believe some of the response to this.

Yes, it is common knowledge that Haim had a problem with drugs. The key word is "HAD". He is open about his problems and he nearly died from them. It woke him up and now he is doing what the rest of us are doing, which is working a job (the only job he knows how to do) and make a living.

We are from a very small town in Eastern New Brunswick and this was a huge deal for us, especially we kids. We grew up watching Corey Haim movies and it was a thrill to get to meet him and see how a movie is made.

I've received similiar comments on other forums I have posted about this on, and it seems the only thing that convinces people that this actually happened, is by posting photos. To protect the family, we are not posting the photos we took with Corey himself, however some are cropped. So here you go:

Hello and welcome, BigBob's daughter! I don't think anyone was doubting that the story was true. I don't think anyone mentioned his drug problem either. We were just poking a little fun at Mr. Haim. I'm sure he's a delightful guy. Please don't take too much offense at our good-natured ribbing.

Hello and welcome, BigBob's daughter! I don't think anyone was doubting that the story was true. I don't think anyone mentioned his drug problem either. We were just poking a little fun at Mr. Haim. I'm sure he's a delightful guy. Please don't take too much offense at our good-natured ribbing.

yes.. i am sure he is SUPER nice.. and you can bet if he came over to my house i would sure as heck post photos!! i would make him play a little ukulele and get it on video!!

people here on the UU like to KID but thus far it seems all in love!!

Hi Bigbob's Daughter! Welcome. I don't think anyone was judging Corey with the drug comment - they just happened to mention it. Our community is a bit different from other forums out there. Corey Feldman also had a drug problem and they both have their lives together now. I was more of a Feldman fan than a Haim fan and he's actually the one that got worse press about his drugs. But that doesn't change my mind that he's a talented artist and musician, and he's human just like the rest of us.

The Slow Clap is a clap that is usually done at an inspirational part of a movie, therefore it's a good thing. it's just funny that so many movies do it the same way and that's what the video was pointing out. A slow clap is not a put down.

Thanks for sharing the pics! Corey is looking great. I never thought he was that cute when he was little, but he is now. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Bigbob's Daughter! Welcome. I don't think anyone was judging Corey with the drug comment - they just happened to mention it. Our community is a bit different from other forums out there. Corey Feldman also had a drug problem and they both have their lives together now. I was more of a Feldman fan than a Haim fan and he's actually the one that got worse press about his drugs. But that doesn't change my mind that he's a talented artist and musician, and he's human just like the rest of us.

The Slow Clap is a clap that is usually done at an inspirational part of a movie, therefore it's a good thing. it's just funny that so many movies do it the same way and that's what the video was pointing out. A slow clap is not a put down.

Thanks for sharing the pics! Corey is looking great. I never thought he was that cute when he was little, but he is now. ;)

*clap

*clap

*clap

*clap

*clap
happy0065.gif

Top Bottom