Cure for UAS?

glennerd

Reaction score
When I see videos like this I realize I need to practise more. A nicer uke isn't going to make me sound like this. They don't even seem to be bothered by playing beyond the 12th fret! :eek:

Awesome. Thanks for the share!

Nice video!! Folks who have UAS.. just have UAS.. it is not rational but extremely enjoyable ;-)

Seen a few vids of this Duo, all are awesome.

Here is another by them

Nice video!! Folks who have UAS.. just have UAS.. it is not rational but extremely enjoyable ;-)

Fair enough, but if someone goes out and buys Sponge Bob and Mickey Mouse ukes after watching this ...

... well, at least they'll be easy on the wallet. :rofl:

Last edited:
Fair enough, but if someone goes out and buys Sponge Bob and Mickey Mouse ukes after watching this ...

... well, at least they'll be easy on the wallet. :rofl:

If buying one or both of these Ukes would get me playing as good as this duo then I am up for that.

Funtastic. I’ve see another of their videos. Great!

Nice video!! Folks who have UAS.. just have UAS... it is not rational but extremely enjoyable ;-)

That's what I say. I relish in my Ukulele, bass uke, audio equipment acquisition syndrome.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Yup......my wife will never be a shoe model, doesn't stop her from buying lots of nice shoes. I will never pay the bills playing ukulele but I thoroughly enjoy all the ones I own.

I have seen a number of Overdriver Duo videos, they are awesome performers and musicians. Remember folks post recording editing with lots of EQ can really change the preceived sound quality of an instrument. Listen carefully, plenty of reverb, chorus, delay and compression added. Your Sponge Bob uke will not sound that good straight outta the box raw acoustically no matter your skill level

Last edited:
That's a cure for UAS? Now that I've seen what those ukes are capable of, I have to get one or two.

Those two kids are fabulous musicians. I hope they do a concert tour here soon.

Great fun musicians. Very talented.
My estimation 90% players skill, 8% post editing, 2% Uke??

Top Bottom